Oh gosh he is freakin cute...Have a good weekend to you too!
Awwww....you all have a great weekend too:)
How could I not with someone like Haven blessing my weekend. Thank you!!
kisses for Haven - such a real sweetie indeed :)xxxand I really liked your post below Christina, it is good to see that those children are being looked after properly and glad they got to meet Millie, lovely to read about, thanks
So far, so good Haven. You too.
Having a great one, hope you are too!
Yeah, Haven is a sweet, cutie of a bun, but what you up to Christina?!
Oh this and that Pix. I will post a little more this week!
I wonder what might happen if you crossed paths with him?
He would snuggle you to pieces TUC. He doesnt have a mean or aggressive bone in his body.
<3I can't say often enough how much I want to SNUGGLE that little man.
thx... wee kenny had a mild seizure sunday, but seems to be ok, for now :)
Lisa-I know what you mean. His sideways looks always gets to me. He get whatever he wants and loves to snuggle up beside you.
Post a Comment
13 comments:
Oh gosh he is freakin cute...
Have a good weekend to you too!
Awwww....you all have a great weekend too:)
How could I not with someone like Haven blessing my weekend. Thank you!!
kisses for Haven - such a real sweetie indeed :)
xxx
and I really liked your post below Christina, it is good to see that those children are being looked after properly and glad they got to meet Millie, lovely to read about, thanks
So far, so good Haven. You too.
Having a great one, hope you are too!
Yeah, Haven is a sweet, cutie of a bun, but what you up to Christina?!
Oh this and that Pix. I will post a little more this week!
I wonder what might happen if you crossed paths with him?
He would snuggle you to pieces TUC. He doesnt have a mean or aggressive bone in his body.
<3
I can't say often enough how much I want to SNUGGLE that little man.
thx... wee kenny had a mild seizure sunday, but seems to be ok, for now :)
Lisa-I know what you mean. His sideways looks always gets to me. He get whatever he wants and loves to snuggle up beside you.
Post a Comment