Millie is waiting patiently for the game to start! She has her snacks ready. No chicken wings and beer for this girl.
Update for Pix!
Not much happening around the homestead. All 5 buns are doing great. They are hearing the rumors of family coming from Germany and they are hoping they like bunnies. I am just waiting for it to be over. Just like the summer heat! Football just isnt the same when its hot outside.
Big veggie party at the rescue Sunday. I love to watch all the buns tuck into a big plate of greens. Lots of work but the reward is HUGE.
Hey Pix we have our reservations for Eureka Springs. It should be just beautiful on Halloween weekend. I will take lots of pictures of the fall color. We are staying at Sherwood Court and I really hope its nice. All the cottages are already booked! I look forward to sitting on the balcony of the Crescent sipping a cocktail.
My new computer is fabulous. No more dial up and waiting waiting waiting.......(by the way I got a new computer, hehe)
I hope all is well for everyone and I wish you a fabulous Labor Day Weekend. Be safe and enjoy!
13 comments:
Ha Laughingwolf. Nobody would EVER be dumb enough to lay a hand on my buns. We would have German Stew first.
Need to keep track of Millie's predictions this season ...
Good Morning Millie and Christina too and Haven and everyBODY there at your place! OOoooo I am so excited you are heading to Eureka Springs, it will be beautiful in October and not HOT unless the weather stays all screwed up. Don't you just love the Crescent?! Pictures, oh yeah! Seriously? You have family coming from Germany. I always get a little nervous when more than a couple people come to stay at the house. A wonderful update Christina, thank you so much. I see lots of blog fodder in this post for future posts! That picture of Millie cracks me up thinking about her sittin' there watchin' football with you :) Today is a big grillin' day here in MissouREE for CH and me at "The Mama's". I love my food!
Pix-Its only 2 people coming thank goodness but the problem is they dont speak english/I dont speak German (I can understand more than I can say) so only my mom can talk with them really. My moms entire (and I do mean entire) family lives there.
What a cute picture! Her look of full involvement in the game reminds me so much of my brother's look when he is transfixed by a game.
Awwww, Millie is such a cutie!!! Hey, the question is not if family coming from Germany likes bunnies ... it is if bunnies like family coming from Germany!!!!! ;-)Oh, and by the way, I'm sure Eureka Springs is beautiful, but WHEN are you coming to Kentucky? :-)
Kentucky will require a plane ride Andrea. This is something I must ponder for some time......I hate to fly. I never used to but now I freak out.
Besides Christina you have to come to MissouREE first :)
Wow, lots of excitement!!! Language barrier sounds like it could be awkward.
Millie- I want to watch football with you next sunday!
I should really take a lesson from Millie in the snack department. My thighs would probably better tolerate a plate full of greens during football than my typical jalapeno poppers and mozzarella cheese sticks.
:)
Mindy
www.thesuburbanlife.com
Millie loves football, huh? Problem is, she's rooting for the wrong team! (Alabama Class of 2002 here! Roll Tide!)
Herman-Boo Hiss! Geaux Tigers baby. (lol, I love it)
Millie is setting an excellent example for all of us who could stand to be healthier! Looks like good snacking. Besides, who wants wings off a dead chicken anyway? Hrmph.
Christina, Mama thanks you for your comment about my sludge. Do you have a recommendation for how much watermelon is okay to give me? I have never tried that before so am not sure how much is okay. 'Course I always tell Mama it's always best to err on the side of overfeeding, but she is having none of that.
Post a Comment