My sweet little antisocial blue-eyed boy. He has been with me 3 years this month. I am not sure exactly but he is probably closer to 3 1/2. He doesnt trust a soul after all this time. He is usually off in his hidey hole or his little tent. In 3 years I have only gotten 2 kisses and never a nose bump of approval. We dont care, we love him anyway.
Happy Birthday Dudley Doodles.
17 comments:
He is gorgeous. Silly safe boy.
He sounds very much like my first bunny, Paco. He even looks a little bit like him. I'd say, give him a squeeze for me, but that probably wouldn't go over very well, so maybe just add another carrot to his pile of birthday goodies instead.
Aww...what a special sweet boy! Happy Birthday to Dudley doodles:)
Provide that bun with the treats that he treasures most....lots of them.
Will do Veganelder. Dudley got 2 of his most favorite treats ever today. A dried apricot and a date. Those are his nummmy fav's and he was thrilled to get them both at once.
Yay happy birthday big boy!!! So handsome, too. Bunnies with attitude are special in their own way.
We'll have to try apricots and dates. I didn't know buns could eat nuts?
Well, there isnt any nuts there Lisa so I am not sure what you are asking? There arent any pits in the ones I buy. As far as bunnies not having nuts I dont think a treat of walnut or a pecan half on occasion will hurt them. I dont give peanuts because those are so hard for people to digest but Haven gets an apple slice sometimes with creamy peanut butter on it. It gives him strengh and energy. A little different treat sometimes is fun.
Happy B-day Duds! You are like Winston. There is him and and and .... well ... him!!
Happy Bday Dudley!!!
Happy Bunday to you
Happy Bunday to yoooou
Happy Bundaaaaaaaayy
deeeeeaaaar Dudley
Haaaapy Buuuundaaaaay to Yoooooouuuu!
hip hop hoorray!
hip hop hooray!
for he's a jolly good fellow
for he's a jolly good fellow
for he's a jolly good feeeellllooow
and So Say all of US!
yeeeaaahhhh xxx xxxx xxx kisses and nose rubs from me, Arabella and Wesley to Dudley honey!
Hey thanks Annette. That was the best song ever for Duds birthday!
silly wabbit, twikz is for kidz! ;) lol
happy 3rd, wee guy! :)
What a stunning photograph! Beautiful eyes. I agree with you, a little different treat to tickle their taste buds can get them all jazzed. Well, us humans too.
Happy Belated B-day. What a good lookin bun.
Love, kisses, and smooches from Aunt Andrea, Dudley boy!!! You are positively GORGEOUS!!!
Dudley's an elusive soul. A lot like James Dean. Makes him sexier. :)
Mindy
www.thesuburbanlife.com
I will leave your comment up Kylie simply because it is so ridiculous. Dudley is neutered. All my bunnies are spayed and neutered. We do not breed animals in this household when every day shelter pets are put down.
Post a Comment