One of the fine volunteers at Heartland has put together this wonderful vegetarian cookbook. There are 120 veggie recipes. Now, you don't have to be a vegetarian to enjoy this and get lots of use out of it. There are appetizers, main dishes, side dishes and yummy desserts. (it is a meatless cookbook but not vegan, so if you are like me and think cooking without eggs and butter isnt possible, this is right up your alley) Not to mention some fun bunny tales inside. If you would like to order the cookbook you can emailbunnybitescookbook@gmail.com They are $10 plus $2.75 ($4.95 flat rate for more than one) shipping and all the proceeds go to Heartland Rabbit Rescue.
The Giveaway: I am giving away 2 cookbooks. All you have to do is be the first 2 people to answer this question correctly in the comments: What are the MOST bunnies have I had living with me at one time? Think before you answer because Millie wasn't here when some of my other buns were.
I will email you and get all your info for shipping if you win and YES my overseas blog readers can play too!
Good Luck!
A quick note: If you are a vegan there are ingredients and suggestions listed in the cookbook to make some of these recipe's adhere to a vegan's diet. How cool is that?
14 comments:
I will guess and say 4...I should know I am sorry...I don't remember how many kids I have living with me...LOL! (JUst kidding)
Good try C. LOL not quite right tho.
6, but I wouldn't put it past you to have had 9 at some point.......
I know, I know, I know ... at least I think I do!!! ;-) I can't participate, though, so you guys keep guessing!!! This is so exciting!
I'm going to say 11.
My lips are sealed until we have 2 winners! "Grin"
Cool contest, thanks Christina.
Ummm...I'm going to say 6 baby bunns??
:)
Mindy
www.thesuburbanlife.com
i'd say: MILLIONS ;) lol
I think it's six but I think I'm the 3rd. But I also think i'm going to send the link to Jon, who has been trying to explore vegeterian cooking for my sake. And maybe he will buy me a cookbook and then cook the food in it... :)
Okay folks, we have 2 winners! Congratulations to Mindy and Diana! I had 6 buns.
That is an excellent plan Lisa!
Christina, how did I miss this? Congrats to the winners!
Oh Well Pix! We may have to do another anyway.
Post a Comment