Sunday, November 28, 2010

Monday Mantra




Have a heart that never hardens, and a temper that never tires, and a touch that never hurts.

Charles Dickens
(He's one of my favorites)

7 comments:

Carmen S. said...

I love that too, and also the gray slippers;) Hope you have a great day Christina!!!

Rural Rambler said...

I love it too Christina and shame on me, I was not aware of it before your post today. All three are VERY good! How lucky am I to come across this quote today :) I love that bunny feetie!

Lisa said...

He's one of my favorites too. Didn't recognize the quote though.

Carolynn Anctil said...

I think Mr. Dickens must have had a bunny in his life to have gained that kind of wisdom. Describes our little tufted tail friends to a tee. *smile*

Anonymous said...

Great quote!

RG said...

... and THOSE toes knows!

Crafty Green Poet said...

wise quote and lovely bunny toes