Sunday, October 23, 2011

For Pix and For Fun






My sweet friend Pix at http://sweetdaysundertheoaks.com/ ( if you want to see stunning photography stop by and visit) has challenged me to reveal 7 things about myself to you my blogging friends. Hmmmm, lets see.

1. When I first started college I was a Poly-SCI major: I wanted to be a lawyer, lobbyist or in the CIA.

2. You may already know this one but.....Clowns make my skin crawl. I was twice attacked by clowns.

3. I could care less if the toilet paper hangs over or under. Not in the slightest.

4. I once ate Menudo and almost threw up.

5. I have tasted all my bunny meds and all their food. Yes I have and it still wasn't as gross as the menudo.

6. I constantly have dreams that my teeth fall out.

7. I think I saw a dead guy hitchhiking along a road.

There ya have it.

13 comments:

Carmen S. said...

OMG, LOL, I am ALWAYS dreaming that my teeth fall out!!! I just *knew* we had some strange connection, LOL!first one tooth becomes loose and falls out then more until they are all falling out!!! That's so weird!!

Christina said...

Me too Carmen! Its has meaning as well.

veganelder said...

Have you told Millie about the dead hitchiker?

Christina said...

Yes I did Glenn. She likes those kind of stories but they scare Whoosh and Duds.

Pix at Under the Oaks said...

Christina I had to head on over here! I love your Halloween look. The little bats are cuties, they look a little frightened themselves! I knew I could count on you-you can't resist a list!! I had to google Menudo-yikes beef tripe. I wouldn't have ever gotten close to it! Clowns creep me out too. I can definitely see you in the CIA and I have never ever had a dream involving my teeth falling out. That is a strange one Christina, wonder what the deeper meaning of that one is? I always have the dream about being at school and can't find my way to class or I have been there all year and haven't gone to one of my classes or the worst one I am in a dorm situation and have to share the bathroom with a bunch of other girlies-that's a nightmare! A dead guy hitchhiking! I enjoyed your seven, thanks for doing it :)

Pix again ya can't get rid of me said...

Christina I almost forgot-Geesssh! I think that picture of the little kitty and bunny is too cute and too funny! Darling :)

Christina said...

Ha Ha Pix. You know I can resist a list. (have no idea why I think they are so much fun)

I didnt exactly know what the Menudo was when I ate it. I only took one bite. It smelled and looked like a corn soup. I wont be eating that ever again.

A coworker sent me the funny pic. I love it.
Tooth dream is supposed to mean your are feeling anxious and out of control.

Lisa said...

HAH! Snort. Wow.

I'm off to google "menudo", since I thought you meant the boy band and was sympathetic, but now i really don't know what you meant.

Christina said...

Nah Lisa. I dont think I could eat an entire boy band. They would take forever to chew.

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

I have no idea what menudo is! Dag..gotta go look that one up. Quit dreaming about your teeth falling out! You're fabulous!! :)

Ok, the bunny/kitty/farting thing...hilarious!

Christina said...

SEE SEE SEE, I am not the only one who didnt know what Menudo was. Thank you blogging friends and DONT EAT IT.

Lisa Alto said...

Never heard of menudo either. Sounds like a Japanese number puzzle! Whatever I will take yr advice and very eat it!

So did u ever get to join the CIA? I guess you can't answer that or you'll have to kill us all ;-)

Christina said...

Menudo is a Mexican soup made with hominy and cow stomach. Here is the recipe...Take a big pot of water, boil it, throw in some hominy and strips of your car tire. YARK

LOl, nope to the CIA. Life changed course and I didnt finish college.