Sunday, October 2, 2011

Monday Mantra





Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.

Mark Twain

7 comments:

Crafty Green Poet said...

such a good quote and a lovely photo of Whoosh!

veganelder said...

That's a BIG paw print! (Whoosh is looking good.)

Pix said...

Whoosh is darling.

I like today's mantra. So true.

Carmen S. said...

I love, LOVE that!!!! So true also! What a precious baby with a nice comfy bed, love the new look of your blog;) Have a great day sweet friend!

Lisa said...

You're supposed to sleep IN the big comfy bed, handsome, not next to it!

RG said...

GO DO IT NOW! I love it.

Greener Pastures--A City Girl Goes Country said...

Great quote! So true.