Monday, September 21, 2009

It's Here!


Its the most wonderful time of the year! No, not Christmas although that's nice too. Tomorrow is the Autumnal Equinox (first day of fall). There will be much blogging about it. I love the fall for so many reasons.


Fall color

Pumpkins

Crisp nights

HALLOWEEN

Bronze mums

Spooky old movies

Halloween decorations

The smell of a jack-o-lantern with a candle in it.
My chiminea with pinon wood burning.
More to come, oh yes much more to come. Happy Autumnal Equinox Everyone!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My favorite season too. I love watching the flocks of Canadian geese as they head south for the winter. And I am totally fascinated by the migration of the Monarch butterfly, which has already started. Rumor is we'll have an early winter. Something about a wooly caterpillar. I don't know Christina, have you seen any wooly caterpillars?

Rural Rambler said...

This is absolutely my favorite time of year too. Used to think it was summer until I realized it was Spring and Fall that I liked. Too hot and humid in summer. I love to sit under the big oaks in the afternoon and take in the fall sights, sounds and smells!

Anonymous said...

The smell of the leaves... and haunted houses- definitely haunted houses! Oh- and ginger snaps!