Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Raffle Raffle Raffle




Hi Everyone,
Our friend Bridget over at Heart of a Cowgirl is holding a raffle this month to benefit my favorite place; Heartland Rabbit Rescue. Heartland is a second home to me and the place I love to spend my time. We currently take care of upwards of 80 bunnies and the bunnies would love it if you would purchase a ticket for a chance to win! For just $2 you could win this fabulous necklace.
Our sweet bunny Shoebox thanks you as all the bunnies at Heartland do. A big thank you to Bridget for creating such a lovely piece and caring so much for the bunnies at Heartland! You can follow the link directly below to purchase your tickets.





















1 comment:

Rural Rambler said...

Christina congratulations back at you! Thank you for visiting my blog and your kind words. I have started to read here and I am enjoying and learning. And I have found another woman in this blogging world with a good and kind heart. I am very glad to meet you.