Miss Tango wants you to enjoy this day!
Time to lighten things up on the blog. Thanks for all your comments. My family has had an amazing life. Mine pales in comparison.
I got an SOS from my girls today. " We need a girls weekend!" they say. Who am I to say no?
I didn't get to enjoy Eureka Springs this October. There just wasn't time. So I will be heading off with my best girlfriends for a weekend of sin and debauchery the first weekend of December. Cant wait!!!!!! We have our little cottage in Eureka Springs, hot tub on the patio and there will be cocktails chilling in the fridge. I am so lucky to have these women as my friends.
I was thinking of friends this weekend. Do you find you have different friends for different reasons? I know I do.
I had dinner and a night out Sat with my good friend Rick. We have known each other for 16 years. He is my laugh partner. Nobody makes me laugh like he does. He is way too complicated for a man. Lots of drama, lots of laughter and tons of fun. He wears me out.
My good friend "T" I have known for 20 years. I was crushing on him bad when we first met. We quickly figured out that wouldn't work but stayed the best of friends. He lives in AZ so we only see each other every few years. It doesn't matter how long its been, we get into a routine right away. He is a riot of monumental proportions. He is no different at 41 than he was at 20 except he has a better job. LOL. He will say anything. He has no "stops" in his head. I have to be careful with him, especially when there are cocktails involved. We get in A LOT of trouble.
Deed is the other side of my scale. We are much alike. We love the same books, plays, movies and I love to embarrass her. She turns red easily and is constantly waiting for me to do or say something that will send her running. She is the only girl I know that wears polka dot flats to a Robb Zombie concert. She has a little girl that lives inside her that never goes away. Love you sweetie.
Jackie is the kindest person I know. She is warm and has passed on her traits to her kids. Never moody, always in a happy frame of mind. Jackie and her sister Stacy will be my trip buddies. They are so much fun. We will shop, drink too many cocktails and eat too many bad things. We will get pedicures and laugh our butts off. We will get a little wild and all the boys will want to hang out with us! We wont let them though. Its girls weekend dammit!
I will be posting photos that are appropriate and stories, yes many many stories. I have more wonderful friends but these are the closet and dearest to me and of course my "bunny friends" at the rescue. That goes without saying. They are wonderful people as are all my blogger friends. I feel like I know so many of you personally. Take care and have a great week!
9 comments:
That is some lovely heel-kickin' going on there!!! Sounds like you & the friends will have alot of fun:)
A bunny butt and kicked up heels...who could not be happy after seeing that?
Your girls weekend sounds great! Enjoy yourself!
Love the photo, what fun! have a great girls weekend.
Actually most of our friends are pretty solid .. they have to be to come in with 10 rabbits in here too!
Woot woot! Girls weekend! You know I LOVE me a good girls weekend so I wish you nothing but fun, fun, fun. And of course bikini martinis. =) I, like you, have different friends for different reasons and of course a few who work in every situation. Enjoy your time away...and remember to not give any of those boys your REAL name or phone number. =)
Mindy
www.thesuburbanlife.com
Christina, Eureka Springs and a girly weekend! Sounds wonderful and fun and YES, go kick your heels up! What a great time to head to ES!!
Most of my friends don't know each other. One day, I should have a party and invite them all to come together.
Enjoy your weekend away. It sounds like a blast!
Yay for friends! Enjoy the weekend- its sounds soooo fun!!
Nice Tail!
Have a fun weekend!
Post a Comment