
Poor Haven, he cant out run me. You can tell by the pic he just gave up and laid down. (for those of you new to my blog, Haven has severe head tilt. He can still hop and has a happy, pain free life so dont look at the pic and think he is a sad bunny. He is our precious little (well, not so little) angel. Dont worry folks. He got some treats after for being such a patient boy.
I tried to get the girls in the hat, I really did. They werent having it. Dudley acted like I was trying to put a live rattlesnake on his head. I am not giving up on them, no way but I am pretty sure I will be defeated. My girls are tough. LOL
8 comments:
Haven makes the sweetest bunny santa. :)
I wish I could be at the veggie party for the bunnies at Heartland this weekend. Give them all kisses from me.
Bridget
That is the CUTEST picture of Haven! Please tell him his fan club thinks he looks very handsome in that hat.
What a sweet, sweet boy. That hat looks big enough to eat him whole, no wonder the girls are leery. I'm not even going to attempt it with my little guy.
What a cute angel:)
You know, historically men are the bigger push-overs. Your ladies are going to definitely hold out. =)
Mindy
www.thesuburbanlife.com
Cute!
I think Haven wears that Santa hat very well! And count me in as a member of his fan club. Treats Haven! It was worth it...
Santa Haven - we want lots of treats for Christmas. We have been very good .. (wink, wink)
Post a Comment