Friday, December 4, 2009

I love lists!


My blogger friend at waterloofarms.blogspot.com/ had these questions up on her blog. I am a total sucker for this kind of thing. I used to make up questions like these and pass them out to friends and coworkers. Crazy, I know.
(1) What is your favorite Christmas movie?
A Christmas Carol with George C. Scott (best scrooge ever)
(2) What is your LEAST favorite Christmas movie?
Bad Santa
(3) What is your favorite Christmas Song?
Oh Come All Ye Faithful
(4) What Christmas song(s) drives you crazy?
Grandma got run over by a reindeer
(5) What is your favorite Christmas drink?
coffee with cinnamon schnapps.
(6) What is your favorite Christmas memory?
My dad pointing out Santa and his sleigh in the sky after church on Christmas Eve
(7) What is the best toy/gift you've received on Christmas?
3 story Barbie townhouse
(8) What is the worst toy/gift you've received on Christmas?
used perfume
(9) What do you LOVE about the holidays?
white christmas lights
(10) What annoys you about the holidays?
bad manners in the stores
(11) Do you prefer a star or an angel on top of a Christmas tree? Or something else?
Doesnt matter to me, they are all pretty
.
(12) What is your family favorite recipe at Christmas?
Mom's pecan sandies
(13) Are you a Grinch or a Who at Christmastime?
little bit of both but more Who
(14) Christmas light displays - Love them or Hate them?
Love em
(15)
Santa’s at the mall - Fun times or Creepy?
Sometimes creepy and sometimes funny.
(16) Christmas cards - do you send them, yes or no?
NO NO NO.
(17) What is the best thing about Christmas, in your opinion?
magic of Santa Claus
(18) What is the worst thing about Christmas?
its during winter
(19) When do you put the tree up and take it down?
Week of Thanksgiving, down on New Years Day.
(20) Out of the 12 days of Christmas, which day and item would you want your true love to give to you?
2 turtle doves
(21) Why do you think that Grandma got run over by a reindeer?
she was liquored up
(22) Who is your favorite reindeer?
Comet
(23) Do you believe in Santa Claus?
Always, I have seen Santa Claus.
(24) What is your favorite smell at Christmastime?
Cinnamon
(25) What would make you happy at Christmas this year
Not one person or animal in the world was cold, hungry or lonesome

8 comments:

Heart of a Cowgirl said...

Love your response to the last one -- wouldn't that be the ultimate gift???
And coffee with cinamon schapps...now that sounds YUMMY. Must try.

Anonymous said...

What a fun list! Unfortunately, now I have that ridiculous song playing in my brain. I agree George C. Scott was the best scrouge ever.

Carmen S. said...

I love your answer to the last one:) I can't imagine getting "used" perfume, LOL!!!!

Carolynn Anctil said...

Outstanding list. I'm a sucker for them too and I haven't done one in a while. Excellent choice of the turtle doves. I would probably pick the same thing, although I found out not long ago that they're basically pigeons without the homing instinct. Sorry...I hope I didn't just put them on a par with the perfume gift.

BTW, Excellent answer to #25.

Rural Rambler said...

Good Morning Christina! I loved your answers. It was a fun thing to do last night. Used perfume? The coffee and cinnamon schnapps, yum. We have to go to the BIG CITY today and cinnamon schnapps along with butterscotch schnapps is on the list. Trying out Lone Star Queen's drink too! Well it is the holidays right? Need to try out a few new things for our family Christmas next Sunday.

d. moll, l.ac. said...

There is something satisfying about a list, isn't there? I think lists were the original motivating factor behind the development of the written word.

mindy said...

I secretly love those lists too...although I'm better ar reading them than I am answering them. =) And guess what...I think I might have seen Santa Claus too. Okay, I was drinking a teensy bit that night, a few too many Hot Buttered Rums but I'd recognize that hohoho anywhere. =)
Mindy
www.thesuburbanlife.com

Anonymous said...

I don't think I've ever seen a better answer than #25. You've got Christmas right.