You look mighty exhausted from all the festivities, good thing you have a cozy soft blankie to lie on and recover:)
What a pretty fellow. I'm back to work today too. *sigh* Only three days though and then I have four off. Yay!
Those ears, they speak volumes.
Ah. Super sweetness. It's like he's staring into my soul. I'm seriously not as crazy as I seem, little guy. =)Mindywww.thesuburbanlife.com
Teehee, Thanks for your comments but this is MISS Tango. She says " I be a girl" and not so little. 14lbs of rough and tumble bun.
It is easy to see why the local dog groomer's husband was afraid of her. Wish I could have seen his face when you brought her in for a nail trim. Said to "bring her on in, not a problem" did he? Hardy, har, har. She is such a beauty!
Big Girl Tango looks like she is serious 'bout you gettin' back to work Christina!
Backing away from the computer and going straight to work...
Post a Comment
8 comments:
You look mighty exhausted from all the festivities, good thing you have a cozy soft blankie to lie on and recover:)
What a pretty fellow. I'm back to work today too. *sigh* Only three days though and then I have four off. Yay!
Those ears, they speak volumes.
Ah. Super sweetness. It's like he's staring into my soul. I'm seriously not as crazy as I seem, little guy. =)
Mindy
www.thesuburbanlife.com
Teehee, Thanks for your comments but this is MISS Tango. She says " I be a girl" and not so little. 14lbs of rough and tumble bun.
It is easy to see why the local dog groomer's husband was afraid of her. Wish I could have seen his face when you brought her in for a nail trim. Said to "bring her on in, not a problem" did he? Hardy, har, har. She is such a beauty!
Big Girl Tango looks like she is serious 'bout you gettin' back to work Christina!
Backing away from the computer and going straight to work...
Post a Comment