Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Pray for Nemo

My sweet little Nemo is fighting stasis. He is thinking of leaving me and looking towards the bridge. Please everyone send him your strengh and prayers. We are fighting like hell to keep him going but as all you bunny people know sometimes its not enough. Please be thinking of him.

8 comments:

RG said...

The worst situation we have ever been in as bunny owners ... :<( Hard to have to think about, but we are ... Nemo has had a fine life there.

d. moll, l.ac. said...

On it. Candle going now.
love,
D and Rabbits3

Crafty Green Poet said...

poor Nemo, I'm sending healing thoughts his way

Annette Tait said...

thinking positive well wishes of health and strength for Nemo,
and sending love xxx
Annette, Arabella and Wesley

Carmen S. said...

Christina~ I'm so sorry you are having to go through this, I am praying with all my might sweetie.... ((BIG HUGS))

Anonymous said...

Oh Nemo- you've got all my best thoughts.

Alice said...

oh nemo...in this house with bells we know that one well....it's just awful! we too have lit the candles and are saying prayers and looking so forward to reading that you pulled through, please nemo please.

Ann (bunnygirl) said...

Cadbury and I send our love, Nemo! Don't go just yet. Eat, poop, and accept our cuddles!