hahaha!!! Poor Dudley looks stunned! His prey instincts tell him to run from the alarming sound, but momma is blocking his path with the flashing camera.
Christina I was just recovering from crackin' up laughing with the mental picture of you just singin' away and those sweet bunnies hopping to hide from you when I read Murph's mom's comment and then the cracking up laughing started all over again at the mental picture she put out there! Geesh that is one long run on sentence.
You have a great sense of humor, very similar to my own, except mine is much better (there I go again) lol. I love when bunnies hide, they act like we really can't find them if we wanted to. Like we are in a corn maze or something, too adorable.
12 comments:
What a cozy hiding spot you bunnies have, is that a sprig of fresh parsley there left uneaten???
hahaha!!! Poor Dudley looks stunned! His prey instincts tell him to run from the alarming sound, but momma is blocking his path with the flashing camera.
Every bun is critic.....but cute......
Christina I was just recovering from crackin' up laughing with the mental picture of you just singin' away and those sweet bunnies hopping to hide from you when I read Murph's mom's comment and then the cracking up laughing started all over again at the mental picture she put out there! Geesh that is one long run on sentence.
FOLD THE EARS! FOLD THE EARS!
That's just plain wrong!
My secret fear is that one day my dog will suddenly be able to talk. Oh, the stories he could tell... =)
Mindy
www.thesuburbanlife.com
I plan to be doing some singing soon. Just quit smoking. Every time I quit, I get my singing voice back. Everyone run for cover!
Sigh. My human kids never hesitate to tell me I can't sing.
that does look like a cosy spot. Anya used to like me singing to her, even though I can't sing very well
You have a great sense of humor, very similar to my own, except mine is much better (there I go again) lol. I love when bunnies hide, they act like we really can't find them if we wanted to. Like we are in a corn maze or something, too adorable.
So cute how they have squished them selves into a corner.
Post a Comment