Saturday, March 20, 2010

Just for fun


Really havent been inspired to blog about much lately. The buns are always inspiring of course. Here are just some fun things about me that might make you giggle or make you wonder if I should be on meds.
I once dropped my mother off at a store and forget where I left her, for about 2 hours. To say she was ticked off is an understatement.
I have tasted all the bunnies meds and food at one time or another. I also ate a dog biscuit once. It was disgusting.
I once ate a whole box of sugar free chocolate at one sitting. I lost 5lbs that day. Seriously, can you guess how? I wasnt trying to do it.
I have a tattoo of a kokopelli on my lower back.
I read all the time. I can never ever be without a book in progress. I read mostly crap with an occasional "good" book thrown in. I hate autobiographies though. Dont know why.
I love old movies. The men were fabulous. So suave and sexy but you ever noticed their kissing techniques left a lot to be desired?
I once fell asleep on a toilet in a bar. I snoozed for about 20 minutes.
I am a concert junkie. I get a huge adrenaline rush from them.
I turned 40 a few weeks ago. I dont like to talk about it. I am going to start lying about my age.
I admire people who jog but will never do it myelf. I am only running if a guy is really big and has a weapon. Otherwise running is out of the question. We will have to throw down first.
I love castles.
My favorite thing to do used to be taking trips alone. I would pick some place I had never been and take off. My first alone trip I was 22 and went to Montana. I spent 4 days wandering around that gorgeous state. It was an experience I will never forget. There was construction on the hotel where I was staying. When I came in for the night a pair of my underwear was missing. Somewhere in Montana a big burly man is wearing my panties.
I love to cook and I am damn good at it if I do say so myself.
I once had entirely too much to drink at a friends party. I stood on a lawn chair and made up what I thought was a lovely dance to a rap song ( I dont like rap) then fell into their dog pool. I dont consume that much alcohol anymore.
I love bunnies. A LOT. ( The picture above is a cottontail by the way)

19 comments:

Carmen S. said...

LOL...first off, I can't believe you *FORGOT* where you left your mother!! Second, enjoy being 40, I am 44 and trust me, it is NO FUN having to start shaving chin hairs:( Thirdly, I SO envy you for being brave enough to travel on your own, I am TERRIFIED of travel! What a fun post, hope your having a GREAT weekend!

Carolynn Anctil said...

Lol...where to begin...

I tasted my cat's dry food once. That stuff is so hard, it nearly broke mye tooth!! And, it tasted so bad, I couldn't get it out of my mouth fast enough. I also tasted, unintentionally, Celine's antibiotics yesterday. It's incredibly bitter. Poor girl, I completely understand why she doesn't want me to shoot that in her mouth.

I love reading too. At present I have five novels and one book of crosswords on my nightstand. You might enjoy Michael J. Fox's autobiography. It's called Lucky Man. But then, I'm a big fan of his.

I once slumped down the wall and fell asleep on the tile floor of a bathroom after a night of drinking sangria at a piano bar in Australia. 'nuff said.

I turned 49 today. I love where the last 49 years have brought me.

I think about jogging a lot. Does that count...?

I also enjoy travelling alone. Shopping alone too. No one to answer to, I go where I want to and spend as much time there as I like. Now, I'm looking forward to doing a bit more with The Pirate in tow.

I love to eat. We should arrange to get together and share our special talents. *grin*

I love bunnies too. And, just about any other animal wrapped in fur or feathers.

Happy First Day of Spring, Pal!

Anonymous said...

Love your list!

RG said...

What's up with so many bloggers telling weird stuff about themselves? Spring - after a long winter in the cabin?

Kokopeli is a good thing!

Anonymous said...

What's th matter RG? Can't ya think of something weird you can confess? Oh come on - just one.

Rural Rambler said...

Christina you make me smile and want to know you better :)

I once almost lost my Mom out the passenger seat of her car while I was driving cause she wouldn't let go of CH's birthday cake. I had to reach over and grab her skinny arm to keep her from tumbling out. She would not let go of the cake.

I and some friends ate dog biscuits at a friends overnite party in high school cause she wouldn't serve munchies. We wanted to make a point. Gag.

I once ate over a pound of those chocolate drops with the little white dot thingies on top and followed them with a Coke. Every last one of them came up about 2hours later.

I have no tatoo Christina but oh I want one!

I read alot but blogging has ruined my book reading. I miss it. I am in a blahg funk.

I love old movies too. Tracy and Hepburn-Desk Set.

I fell asleep(possibly passed out)in a bar on my third date with CH when I was in college. Too many rum and cokes. Haven't touched one since. He had to come in the girls bathroom and get me. Remarkably he still thought it would be ok to spend the rest of his life with me.

I am not much for concerts, crowds kind of freak me out.

I dang wish I was 40 again!!!!

I think jogging sounds cool and I love jog wear but nah I won't be doing any jogging. I'd rather ride a horse.

Oh my! A big burly man in your panties in Montana. Hope he picked something colorful!

The bunnies are lucky you love them and everyBODY benefits in such a wonderful way!!

I couldn't resist this list Christina and when Carolyn did hers, well I just let er rip!!! Happy Birthday Wishes to you and Carolyn!!

Christina said...

RG: I dont know, its a compulsion, obsession, a burning need or I was just kinda bored this morning and started farting around with it.
Pix and Caro-thanks for telling on yourselves too!
Carmen-uh,pluck pluck pluck, dont shave!

Christina said...

By the way Pix, I got my tattoo in Eureka Springs. Its my one and ONLY tat but it was very significant for me at the time, the tattoo and having it done in Eureka Springs. I have a really really good story surrounding it.... I may tell it one day if RG cant stand it. LOL

d. moll, l.ac. said...

Bravo!

Heart of a Cowgirl said...

Christina ~ I feel like I know you so much better now! Thanks for sharing. :)

Greener Pastures--A City Girl Goes Country said...

That was hysterical! I loved it.

RG said...

I'll listen.

Deb Cushman said...

That's a lot of interesting stuf you shared! We laughed and laughed at the big burly construction guy!

Andrea said...

Who woulda THUNK? Christina passed out in a bar toilet? ;-) Please keep going; the list is getting better and better...
Personally, I don't care that much for old movies and the guys in them, but I sure think guys with tattoos are darn hot! I'm not far behind you in age, and my most "memorable" experience with alcohol is that I don't "remember" how I got home from the bar. Oh, and I have never had Tequila ever since.

Christina said...

Andrea-the cactus is good. Potato is bad....I like guys with tattoo's also but there was something about the men from the days of old. They had it going on!

mindy@thesuburbanlife said...

I love these little tidbits!!! I once fell sleep on a toilet in a bar, too (my friends maintained that I actually passed out but I wholeheartedly disagree.) It's like we're soul sisters! =)
Mindy
www.thesuburbanlife.com

Christina said...

Oh I think we are Mindy, I think we are.

Rural Rambler said...

Christina I would like to hear the E.S. tatoo story :)

Christina said...

I will have to think about the tattoo story kids. It is kinda tacky, maybe too tacky for blogging and not as funny with edits.