Monday, March 1, 2010

Monday Mantra



Honor the sacred.

Honor the Earth, our Mother.

Honor the Elders.

Honor all with whom we share the Earth:

-Four-leggeds, two-leggeds, winged ones,

Swimmers, crawlers,

plant and rock people.

Walk in balance and beauty.


Native American Elder

10 comments:

Lisa said...

I second all of the above.

Ann (bunnygirl) said...

And in particular, honor the bunnies or they'll keep you up all night with their ruckus!

mindy@thesuburbanlife said...

Words we should definitely all live by. Great Monday Mantra! =)
Mindy
www.thesuburbanlife.com

Charlotte said...

Gorgeous flat-out rabbit - love the legs sticking out the back! - and wonderful words. If only everyone felt the same eh...?
Charlotte
xx

Rural Rambler said...

The Monday Mantra is very good Christina. I read and think it seems so easy why can't we make it happen.

Christina said...

I just dont know Pix. Maybe we are doomed as a human race. We are capable of great things, and great horrors. Why we must inflict it on the innocent is a puzzle to me. I am a cynic but always hopeful.

The Bunns said...

I like the part about the elders!!!!

Cheer up - when I was a kid we were all gonna die from Polio unless we got bombed to death first. Instead we got so much health care we can't afford it!

Fez and the Gang said...

Honor the hoppers!

laughingwolf said...

so mote it be...

Anonymous said...

Oh I like that.