Here are just some examples of things I thought this week but didnt say out loud:
Sean: You can just suck it Christina!
Me: You have a Master's in Biology and thats all you can think of to say?
Old Man eye-balling two youngs girls
Me: Would you like a free prostate biopsy? We can do it right here without anesthesia.
Co-worker Chris: Why dont you talk to me anymore?
Me: Because you are suckin up oxygen someone else could use Barney.
Guy at 7-eleven that had duck heads on his antenna that had the balls to ask me if I "liked his decorations" (yes, actual heads from ducks he shot)
Me: Your mom and dad must have been first cousins.
(what I actually said to him was I thought it was disgusting and disturbing)
My neighbor looking at Dudley: That rabbit is just about the right size for my crockpot.
Me: So are your testicles.
(I didnt really have to say anything, his wife jumped all over him for saying it.)
The man who wanted to: talk with me about the bible and Jesus
Me: I would rather be struck with flesh eating bacteria. ( for the record, I would have thought the same thing if he wanted to talk about Islam, Judaism, Wicca, Hinduism, Buddhism, Satanism or any of the rest of the ism's.)
Man at dinner buffet who needed his 17th glass of soda refilled: Can get these mexicans to do anything.
Me: Why dont you take your keg of soda and wheel barrow full of ribs and taters and go shout that phrase down in Juarez you sorry sack of goo.
See Mojo, I do have some self-control. Frankly since most people dont seem to give a crap what they say, why should I worry myself about it.
By the way, Sean and I are good friends and never really get mad at each other. You will notice Mojo has a funny looking lip. Its a scar she sports from last summer when she had a completely by accident meeting with Millie. Mojo thinks she is a badass too. Millie proved to her there is always someone more badass so I guess I should watch my mouth.
Nah!
7 comments:
LOL, I love the responses, but it IS very disturbing to know that there is some wacko out there driving around with duck heads on his antenna, very disturbing indeed:/
Christina I love ya just the way you are! Don't go changing one dang thing.
Duck heads on his antenna. Beyond scary.
Pix and Carmen-the duck head guy is the husband of one of the store clerks. One of the other clerks told me the next day that he is abusive to his wife. I think the heads speak volumes about the type of man he is. I am glad I didnt go to far with my mouth, he might have taken it out on his wife. She tried to tell me that "all hunters do that". hhhmprrf. I come from a family that used to hunt. They hunted strickly for food, not for "decorations" . I Have NEVER seen anyone do that in all my years. Its beyond sick. I hope his wife decides to leave him soon.
YES! I second each and every comment. The duck heads thing really is disturbing and disgusting. How do you weatherproof an actual duckhead? is he going to take them off when they start to get grody? Ick Ick Ick. Gross.
I'm glad your neighbor's wife took care of going off on him for you. Always nice to get help from the people in a position of authority in putting assholes in their place.
I think we should get together for coffee some day. *grin*
I often have 'thoughts'. Mostly, I just get a puzzled look on my face like I'm trying to figure out what planet they're from and say "Wow". I'm usually too stunned to really get more than that out.
Ever think of doing stand-up...?
Caro-If I had to be funny on demand I couldnt do it nor do I have any desire to do so. I would rather be a famous writer but I dont have the talent for that either.
And YES to getting together for coffee.
Post a Comment