If you happen to notice Millie looks kinda chubby.......its cuz she is.
she must be hot with all that fur!
Awww, she's beautiful! I'd love to plant a kiss on that sleeping bunn nose, lol!!!
That bunny looks almost like a cloud with legs! Great!
Keep Cool folks! Stay slow!
Hey Millie, have you tried shedding yet? It's really great. All us buns are doing it. No peer pressure or anything.
She could try NOT shedding for a minute.
beautiful! a fat rabbit :)and on the lookout for food :)our kind of bun! kisses to miss millie xxx
Poor Millie. You do look warm. Did your momma get you a frozen bottle? You do look a little pudgy, too ;pSogna's started the shed again too. She took about 1 month off. This year.
I dont know Lisa. I keep the room 70 degrees. I dont think she needs a frozen water bottle, I think she is a Big fat fake out!
She's not fat...she's fluffy!! hee,hee,hee.xx, shell
The heat makes everyone feel miserable. Here in WA we are not supposed to get it too bad this year. Hope you all find a way to keep cool.
Loves me some chubby bunnies! I'd love to pick her up and hug her. :)
*snort* Millie, you're a riot.
Post a Comment
13 comments:
she must be hot with all that fur!
Awww, she's beautiful! I'd love to plant a kiss on that sleeping bunn nose, lol!!!
That bunny looks almost like a cloud with legs! Great!
Keep Cool folks! Stay slow!
Hey Millie, have you tried shedding yet? It's really great. All us buns are doing it. No peer pressure or anything.
She could try NOT shedding for a minute.
beautiful! a fat rabbit :)
and on the lookout for food :)
our kind of bun! kisses to miss millie xxx
Poor Millie. You do look warm. Did your momma get you a frozen bottle?
You do look a little pudgy, too ;p
Sogna's started the shed again too. She took about 1 month off. This year.
I dont know Lisa. I keep the room 70 degrees. I dont think she needs a frozen water bottle, I think she is a Big fat fake out!
She's not fat...she's fluffy!! hee,hee,hee.
xx, shell
The heat makes everyone feel miserable. Here in WA we are not supposed to get it too bad this year. Hope you all find a way to keep cool.
Loves me some chubby bunnies! I'd love to pick her up and hug her. :)
*snort* Millie, you're a riot.
Post a Comment