Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Hey Mom!

" You almost forgot to tell everyone I have been with you 4 years today!"


No I didnt Duds Around Town. I love you my shy boy. (Mr. King of the box got his favorite yummies to celebrate today. A piece of dried pineapple and 1 animal cracker)


"But I wanted 2 animal crackers mom"


These furry kids are never satisfied. "sigh"

9 comments:

Pix at Under the Oaks said...

Animal crackers? Not hard to do huh Christina?! Celebrate! Celebrate!

Christina said...

LOL. He is small Pix and we have to be careful with the "junk" food. Maybe he can have another tonight.

Carmen S. said...

Awww, that is wonderful!!! He sure found himself the best home:) animal crackers....how delicious:P

veganelder said...

Congrats to Duds and to you!

Jade said...

Happy Bunniversary!


WV: conedian--a rabbit who likes to perform stand-up. :)

Lisa said...

Happy Anniversary, Christina and Dudley :) (And Happy Thanksgiving).

Amanda M. said...

Yes yes, Happy Bunniversary to to BUNDERFUL beings! So glad you have each other, and so glad to "know" you. :)

Crafty Green Poet said...

Happy Bunniversary!

Carolynn Anctil said...

Hey, Cutie-Patootie - Happy Belated Anniversary! You really lucked out getting a spot in HER house!