Friday, December 2, 2011

Well would you look at that

Whoosh loves his little bear and he loves a pillow to perch on. I gave him an early Christmas present thinking he would love the combo. He sits next to it and furiously licks the foot of his ratty old bear. (belonged to Nemo at one time) He doesn't know what to think of this large and colorful thing in his house. Somebody talk to him please.

12 comments:

Carmen S. said...

SO cute!!! Can't wait to see what Santa brings:O LOL!

Crafty Green Poet said...

oh Whoosh, sometimes the old toys are the best eh?

Adorable photo btw

veganelder said...

It may be that he isn't attracted to the particular color combo...I notice that the "old" bear is rather conservatively attired...perhaps Whoosh is modest...not only in spirit but also taste.

Pix at Under the Oaks said...

Love your Holiday look!

Whoosh honey it's just a big old stuffie and stuffies are a good thing for peeps and Bunnies!

Amanda M. said...

Awww, it's so great to see him warming up and opening up in your home. I love it! There's nothing like a bunny coming to trust his people and relax - it is one of the most touching things in the world. :)

Jade said...

Mick's the same way when I give him a new throne--he doesn't know what to make of it at first, but then the next thing I know, he's flopped and grooming it. :)

Christina said...

LOL-Carmen..Santa keeps it pretty slim as they are spoiled already.

CGP-yes you are right!

VE- I dont know....have you seen Whoosh's hair, not at all conservative.

Pix-thanks, something different!

Amanda-he is working on it, day by day.

Jade- I hope so, I want pictures of him perched on that critter.

Carolynn Anctil said...

I'm with you Whoosh - that crazy polka dot creature kinda freaks me out, too. *grin*

Christina said...

It is a bit nerve racking to look at huh Carolynn?

RG said...

Give it time Whoosh ... a LOT of time if you ask me.

Christina said...

Zoey is gonna be sitting on it with him RG. When are you sending her down?

bunnits said...

What a cute photo. And cool bunny toys/furniture!