Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year From Scotland








No we arent in Scotland....I wish





Look at all my lovely things. I ordered a tiny little ACEO watercolor (its the bridge) and a great looking pocket and journal set with a handsome hare from my friend Annette in Scotland...you can visit her here...http://dragonhouseofyuen.blogspot.com/ and of course she was far too generous. Millie got a handmade blanket with her name on it. Oatmeal cakes and freeze dried carrots were a BIG hit....and almost gone. LOL A wonderful package filled with precious note cards and little thank you cards with handwritten notes. Annette does gorgeous watercolor and creates lovely art with recycled materials too. Most of my prizes will go in my book of special things and the journal, I believe I will fill with quotes from my favorite smarter than me people. Thank you so much Annette. We love all of it. It came on an important day, a sad day and your kindness made it better.


I wish you all the best in 2012 and beyond. May it be a wonderful year for all of us. I kept none of my resolutions from last Jan so I am going back to my habit of just not making them.


Sending love and healing thoughts to Clint. I think about you a lot buddy.

10 comments:

veganelder said...

Great photo of Millie! Looks like y'all made quite a haul. Happy New Year to all.

Auntie Pix said...

The Life of Millie!

Happy New Year Christina from your Auntie Pix! Bring on 2012, I am ready for a breath of fresh air!

Carolynn Anctil said...

I'm not a resolution maker either. Best not to go there...

Happy New Year to you and all your little furbabies!

Carmen S. said...

What lovely goodies! Millie looks SO comfy on her new blankie, just precious! Happy New Year to you and the bunns (((hugs)))

Christina said...

Happy New Year to you wonderful people. Auntie Pix....I am ready for a breath of spring air!

Jade said...

Lucky you and lucky Millie! Annette makes so many lovely things. Happy New Year!

RG said...

Resolutions are for, for, for, .... well for people who need them! Most of us are pretty OK as is! (Got rabbits?)

Christina said...

RG as long as you "Got rabbits" everything will always be alright!

Annette Tait said...

wow - doesn't Millie look so comfy on her blanket!! glad she approves Christina! and that you like everything :)
have a great NY!
love Annette and Wes xxx

Anonymous said...

happy 2012!! i don't make resolutions, at least not JUST at midnight on the 31st...