Sunday, January 8, 2012

Monday Mantra

Our fellow bloggers become our friends and family. We cheer for them, laugh with them and share their grief with them. This Monday is dedicated to the fair Savannah....




Gone to The Bridge Jan 7, 2012

R.I.P

"I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge - myth is more potent than history - dreams are more powerful than facts - hope always triumphs over experience - laughter is the cure for grief - love is stronger than death." - Robert Fulghum

9 comments:

d. moll, l.ac. said...

We will miss that beautiful Rorschache girl...

bunnits said...

Sweet, gentle bun. We will miss you.




(WV: inkspota)

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Such a beautiful girl she was. I know she will be missed very much.

Pix said...

A beautiful bunny. So sorry.

Carmen S. said...

I was so saddened when I saw that post, such a hard time when we lose our furry ones:( RIP sweet Savannah!

Annette Tait said...

such a beautiful girl -may she be happy as she watches from above:)

Lisa Alto said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa said...

I've been away from the blogs for awhile :( I will have to rush over to send my condolences. Such a great loss. :*(

Bunnyman said...

So sorry for the loss of such a beautiful rabbit. You can tell she had a good soul.