Bunny love is the best kind, they look so content:)I always wished my 2 would bond but now that we have lost snickerdoodle I'm kind of glad they didn't:( funny though...as much as Truffles disliked him she seems to be a tad sad that he's gone!
They are so adorable together. I'll be signing that song all day now. RIP Etta. Yes, blogger has been naughty on some sites. Not sure what is going on. xx
Pix when I go to certain blogs and hit comment it acts like its going to a new page and then freezes up. I have tweaked my computer but still have trouble on a couple of blogs.
Thank you RG, I've had others say they weren't able to comment as well:/ Christina~ I use mozilla for all my blog reading and I've not had the problem yet of not being able to comment so perhaps that is the key:)
19 comments:
couple of the year, for sure
RIP Etta James--gone to sing in heaven's choir.
They are such an adorable couple--gotta love bunneh luv. :)
they look so happy together, just adorable
Sweet Etta James.
So happy they found each other!
I have been having trouble commenting at 3 or 4 blogs I visit. I'm hoping no problem here. I have heard that the pop up comment box is a no fail :)
Good Morning Christina!
TaDa!!!!
Bunny love is the best kind, they look so content:)I always wished my 2 would bond but now that we have lost snickerdoodle I'm kind of glad they didn't:( funny though...as much as Truffles disliked him she seems to be a tad sad that he's gone!
Whoosh and Darla...whodda thunk? :-)
They are so adorable together. I'll be signing that song all day now. RIP Etta.
Yes, blogger has been naughty on some sites. Not sure what is going on.
xx
Fitting song! And they look so happy together!!! Sigh, makes me want another bunny x
Pix when I go to certain blogs and hit comment it acts like its going to a new page and then freezes up. I have tweaked my computer but still have trouble on a couple of blogs.
Switching to Mozilla rather than Explorer seems to be the key.
What an adorable pair they make. Yin & Yang, opposites attract.
What a pair - it's the year of the couple!!
I have gotten frozen on Carmen's blog and Henry the Turtle.
If Carmen is reading here - it was so sad to hear about that bunny loss ... what a hard week it was. I hope things are looking up .. they are here.
I will pass that along to Carmen RG.
Thank you RG, I've had others say they weren't able to comment as well:/ Christina~ I use mozilla for all my blog reading and I've not had the problem yet of not being able to comment so perhaps that is the key:)
They look so happy just to be together :) RIP Etta James :(
(I just noticed your pic of interspecies friends... is that new? or am i oblivious? Interspecies friends are my favorite!)
It is fairly new Lisa. I thought it was just too cute so I had to put it up.
Awww. "At Last" is much better than the "Odd Couple" theme. :-)
Those two are VERY cute together!
Post a Comment