Well, if I didn't hang out with a bunny who does a fair job of napping and pooping at the same time I would have thought Whoosh meant everyone....but I wonder if Whoosh means that us human animals shouldn't do such shenanigans. :-)
Whaaaaaat??? I was laughing so hard while reading that 15 word Mantra to CH just now that I had to read it to him three times to get the whole thing out! Did Whoosh have a personal experience that prompted this advice or was a human involved here Christina? Curiousity abounds from your Auntie Pix :)
10 comments:
oh those are such wise words, Whoosh....
and what an adorable bunny you are too!
Well, if I didn't hang out with a bunny who does a fair job of napping and pooping at the same time I would have thought Whoosh meant everyone....but I wonder if Whoosh means that us human animals shouldn't do such shenanigans. :-)
that sounds like very good advice Whoosh, and I see you are still enjoying the company of your froggie:)
LOL!!! Oh my...indeed that is good advice! LOL!
Whaaaaaat??? I was laughing so hard while reading that 15 word Mantra to CH just now that I had to read it to him three times to get the whole thing out! Did Whoosh have a personal experience that prompted this advice or was a human involved here Christina? Curiousity abounds from your Auntie Pix :)
I know how to spell curiosity I can't type it!
Thanks everyone...Whoosh did not partake and neither did his humans. We just saw that and laughed so hard we had to share.
Lol!!! Laughing too hard to type a comment!!
Leave it to Whoosh!!
(Is that warning on the side of the sleeping pill boxes you suppose?)
Lol. Thanks Whoosh. I'll try to remember that.
Post a Comment