Sunday, March 18, 2012

Monday Mantra




"We can only be said to be alive in those moments when our hearts are conscious of our treasures."



Thornton Wilder






Dudley is doing great!

11 comments:

Jade said...

Yay for Dudley getting better--and he looks so snuggly all tucked in. :)

veganelder said...

Great quote...and glad to hear that Dudley is 'doing right'. :-)

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

I totally love that quote and wrote it in my journal today.
So glad Dudley is doing great! Woo hoo!

Pix at Under the Oaks said...

Thank Heavens! Way to go Dudley!! :)

RG said...

I am with Dudley there - snuggle down time! Nice sentiments.

Unknown said...

Where's the like button? ... oh, I forgot I'm not on Facebook. I don't like the photo and quotation anyway ... I love them! :-)

bunnits said...

Yay, Dudley! You look very comfy, too.

Lisa said...

Isn't that Haven, not Dudley? I'm still a huge Haven fan. Always will be.

Christina said...

It is indeed Haven. I am a huge Haven fan too!

Carolynn Anctil said...

Oh, so true. Haven is absolutely a treasure. (Present tense intended - you know I believe he's still close by and merely on the other side of the curtain). Such a sweet bunny with a pure heart of gold. xoxo

Carolynn

Greener Pastures--A City Girl Goes Country said...

I am alive right now. I have a little kitty in my lap and trying to type with her in my way. Every now and then she does a little contented purr-meow. I don't have the heart to push her off my lap.

Glad Dudley is doing well!