Awwwwww, sweet bunneh--the first year after losing a loved bun is always the very hardest, but then the memories start to fill up the hole in your heart and it's a little more bearable. *hugs*
I'm so glad you're my friend, Christina. Your love and passion for animals has touched my life in many ways. Hugs to you! Haven was so very lucky to feel your love during her final years.
Aw. I know you probably feel the same as I do. The memories never go away. I was just tearing up over my first pony Cherokee, who I got on July 4, 1976. He died that winter. It was the best summer I ever had. 36 years later and I'm still crying over him.
12 comments:
that is so true I still think about Caramel and Thumper from time to time.Speedy's Mum
It's been one year? But, we know that little Haven has never really left.
Big squishy hugs,
Carolynn
Awwwwww, sweet bunneh--the first year after losing a loved bun is always the very hardest, but then the memories start to fill up the hole in your heart and it's a little more bearable. *hugs*
Sending you a ((((((HUGE))))) hug my friend, hard to believe it's been that long!
I'm so glad you're my friend, Christina. Your love and passion for animals has touched my life in many ways. Hugs to you! Haven was so very lucky to feel your love during her final years.
Haven is hanging around the bridge waiting on you. :-)
We've got lots of good memories!
Aw. I know you probably feel the same as I do. The memories never go away. I was just tearing up over my first pony Cherokee, who I got on July 4, 1976. He died that winter. It was the best summer I ever had. 36 years later and I'm still crying over him.
Can't believe it's been a year already. Such a sweet baby. Treaures indeed.
Just watched his video on you sidebar. Tears streaming...just streaming down my cheeks. Light and love to you dear friend.
Hugs for your heart.
Isnt that something Michelle. My friend Linda made it as a surprise and boy was I thrilled and touched.
Oh, our sweet, sweet buns. How hard it is to lose them. The memories we have give us some healing.
Post a Comment