Monday, July 30, 2012

Monday Mantra

These little ones along with their mom just came to Heartland!
So Sleepy!
Snuggly buns.
















Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.
Mark Twain

11 comments:

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

As Jade would say, "SQUEEEEEEEE!!!"
I love them!

bunnits said...

What little beauties! I'm wishing them well and that they find a good home when the time comes.

And a wonderful mantra. A good way to start the week.

Carmen S. said...

So very true! Love the babies and also the special video of Haven♥ hope you have a wonderful day my friend!

Jade said...

*SQUEE*! That last shot is soooooo precious--all huddled together against the big bad whatever-is-out-there. We will be thinking lots of good thoughts for them and their mom finding furever homes ASAP.

Little Miss Titch said...

SQUEEEEEE!I want one no fair as I'm in the uk and Speedy would love these babies to!

veganelder said...

Excellent photos Christina! You have documented the babies beautifully. Thank you! Goose?

Christina said...

When I first saw them Glenn "Goose" and "Gander" popped into my head....probably because the little black one opened his eyes and had a gander at me.

Carolynn Anctil said...

Oh my gawd! I pray, I never get near one of those little guys or I'll never be able to give him back. They're just the absolute epitome of adorable. *sigh* I bet they smell good, too.

RG said...

Handsful of snuggle!

d. moll, l.ac. said...

babeh buns are soooooooo a door bell

Crafty Green Poet said...

oh adorable....