Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Do you ever have a moment

when you feel absolutely aware and in tune? Just a sudden realization and a knowing? I had one a little bit ago and I know the feeling won't last. It never does. Soon enough, I will be back to washing socks and underwear and sweeping up doots. But for now, right now, I feel fabulous. I could be KING!

I am not drunk or high people. If you have had moments like this, feel free to share if you are inclined.

8 comments:

Little Miss Titch said...

Don't worry Christina we all have those moments,I'm having one too so we are both High on life at the moment...Hehehe...just enjoy it I know I shall!xxRachel

Christina said...

Thank you Rachel and give Speedy kisses from me.

Little Miss Titch said...

Speedy kisses given!he's so spoilt,mind you he spoils me every morning and evening when we cuddle cause he rolls up sige down and goes fast to sleep...its so cute!xx Rachel

Carmen S. said...

Sweeping up doots isn't so bad, now the washing of socks and underwear, BLAH! I've had a few of those moments in my life but mine quickly passed, I hope yours lasts a long time:)

Anonymous said...

Yes I have them! And I cherish them!! Glad you are having some of those moments now.. :)

Jade said...

Yes, I have them quite often--enjoy them while they last! :D

Carolynn Anctil said...

I live for those moments! It's absolute joy and a sense that all is well in the world. Revel in it.

Greener Pastures--A City Girl Goes Country said...

I love when that happens. I especially like it when it happens when I am writing. I think Oprah calls that an "ah-ha moment", doesn't she? Others might call it a revelation, or say all the stars have lined up... Whatever it is, it's cool.