Thursday, February 18, 2010

Hey out there in blogging land!


I have some issues to discuss but please dont tell my mom I was on the computer. She doesnt know that I can use it.

1. I am tired of her ALWAYS checking my eyes, ears and butt. Yeah, I am tilty but she doesnt need to do it all the time.


2. She makes me these really weird cookies with ground flax seed and echinacea. She says its for my "moon" system. I dont know what that means but I prefer oreos or chocolate chip.
3. Would you talk to her about getting right in my face when she gets out of bed. The combination of morning breath and coffee is gross. She could at least brush her teeth first.
4. I really really hate all the nicknames: Havens Mcgruder, Old Man, Sugar Bear, Bamalam Black Bunny, Funny Face, Sweetie Pie Bunzes, the list goes on and on. What am I? 2 years old?
5. Could you ask her to stop using that loud sucky thing to pick up poops. I am not fond of it. Besides, they are nice poops, why doesnt she just leave them laying around.
6. I dont like her singing. Its bad bad bad. I dont mind when the "nephew" plays his guitar for me. That's kinda nice cept the other day he played something called "Dueling Banjo's". It made me very nervous and I am not sure why.
7. She always leaves the cartoon channel on for me when she goes to work. I prefer to watch the Food Network or ESPN. Again, am I a baby? Cartoons are for kids.
8. I would appreciate her not falling asleep on the floor with me. Her snoring is traumatizing. I have been trying to toss poops in her mouth while she is flopped next to me looking like a fish out of water.
9. What's up with all the hay? Everywhere I look there is a pile of hay. She keeps saying "Haven you have to eat your hay" . Jeez, alright already I am eating it.
10. The bumpers on my leaning box are for babies. Elephants, puppies, Winnie the Pooh. Come on, put up some pictures of hot girl bunnies.
11. I would appreciate if she stopped changing clothes in front of me. That's all I have to say about that. There are some things bunnies should NOT see.
Crap here she comes, gotta go.

12 comments:

Carmen S. said...

Wow, you have really spilled the beans on your momma, lol! That is SOooo nice that she leaves the tv on for you when she's not home, my bunns like cartoons....I think;) I won't tell you were on the computer, you are a smart bunn!!!!

Charlotte said...

Dear Haven,

My name is Humphrey and my mum doesn't let me on the computer much either. Normally I just get online when she goes shopping or something. My mum is much the same as yours but I think we just have to let them get on with loving us (and getting undressed... Jeez!)

Lots of love Humphrey
xxx

ps My mum and I are very pleased we have found you - we are going to follow your blog!
x

d. moll, l.ac. said...

Dear Haven,
You have brought up some really critical issues and it all points to the unavoidable fact that we need Ombudsmen in the bunny world, actually that would be Ombudsbuns. Dueling Banjos makes everyone except the person playing it nervous.......

Annette Tait said...

hi there Haven this is arabela .0s gosh 4 wheres the shft key hmmm
oops3$ er just wanted to say that i get the early grey tea breth and neverending n nose ksses every mrning have seen lots of pink bits too and its not a barbie nightie ether i can see a present here wth your name on it but anet is stil dithering around oop"s£ hav to go xXX arabela xxX

Annette Tait said...

Hi Haven, what great observations you have made! I think that my two, Arabella and Wesley, may have a few similar points to yours. Not sure if that is a good thing or a great thing?!
I am always on at my two for eating as much hay as they can and not to go overboard on the fur licking!
Your point about hot buns has been noted! Jessica Rabbit springs to mind!
lots of love, Annette
..
hey!
.... who left that comment above me ... .. arabe... uh!?

The Bunns said...

Sounds like the usuual, kid ... we get it too. Our precious Scooter had baby pix on his bumper pad too! He was a tilt-bunny...super special he was.

Dueling Banjos ... OK, listen, but go no further!

Rural Rambler said...

Oh my Christina, er Haven you are cracking me up! Your Momma just loves you Haven cut her a little bunny slack. I will maybe talk to her about a couple of things if you promise to stop trying to toss poops in her mouth while she is snoring. Haven Man your Mom really loves you AND I agree you deserve some pictures of hot girl bunnies on your bumpers, Pooh Bear is for us girls that love our stuffie bears :)

Carolynn Anctil said...

Hi Haven,

Bunny here...I don't even get a proper name. *phhht* My Mom is always peeling my eyelid back and putting drops in it. Twice a day, no less. Sheesh. Anyway, I fixed her...I started chewing on her furniture.

Good luck over there (especially with #8 on your list).

Oops...here comes mine...gotta run!

Christina said...

Ummm, Haven? What do you think your doing?
Carmen-they are smart arent they?
CC-Thanks for stopping by. Humphrey is adorable.
DM-You are correct.
Arabella-you are a doll baby.
Bunns-the tilty buns are so very special
Pix-I just crack up at the idea of Haven throwing poops in my mouth while I sleep.
Caro-yes they will get revenge on us.

Andrea said...

Oh, Haven, this is your Aunt Andrea ... what terrible things you have to put up with!!! But your momma just loves you so much and only wants the very best for you. I will talk to her about switching the TV to the Food Network if you promise to refrain from flicking poops in her mouth. Thankfully, my bunnies haven't gone that far yet, but they leave their "presents" in all kinds of astonishing places ... clean laundry, dirty laundry, inside my shoes, my hair (maybe an attempt to aim at my mouth?), my FOOD ...
Anyways, my little stinker, oh, I mean, Mr. Haven, cut your momma some slack! She loves you very, very much!!!

Lisa said...

Well put, Haven. Our mom does all those obnoxious things, except we kind of like it when she sings to us, even if she is terrible at it. (for some reason, Biffy always tooth purrs insanely when I sing "Dream a Little Dream of Me" by the Mommas and the Poppas). She used to pick the crust out of our eyes every day, until we started cleaning each other's religiously. AND THE FUR PLUCKING!!!! Do they think we're not capable of grooming ourselves? Unbelievable.

I think D. Moll is right. We need Ombudsbuns. You're off to a great start. We vote for Haven.

Anonymous said...

Tee hee.