What a cute paw, but I do see your toenails peeking out so I will keep my distance;)
Funny you should notice that Carmen, its time for a nail trim. Trimming Tango's nails is a lot like filing the teeth on a alligator. You are welcome to do it!
Whoa - and that boy could put some muscle (ahem) behind that punch too!!!
Did you hear that Tango? The Bunns implied you are fat and a BOY. Go get em Girl!
This picture is hilarious. She knows how to intimidate doesn't she.
I don't know what to say about the paw Christina, I can't get past that sweet Tango Bun's velvetie NOSE!
Wow...the dude means some serious business with that paw! =)Mindywww.thesuburbanlife.com
LOL. That is one cute face!!!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
What a cute paw, but I do see your toenails peeking out so I will keep my distance;)
Funny you should notice that Carmen, its time for a nail trim. Trimming Tango's nails is a lot like filing the teeth on a alligator. You are welcome to do it!
Whoa - and that boy could put some muscle (ahem) behind that punch too!!!
Did you hear that Tango? The Bunns implied you are fat and a BOY. Go get em Girl!
This picture is hilarious. She knows how to intimidate doesn't she.
I don't know what to say about the paw Christina, I can't get past that sweet Tango Bun's velvetie NOSE!
Wow...the dude means some serious business with that paw! =)
Mindy
www.thesuburbanlife.com
LOL.
That is one cute face!!!
Post a Comment