Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Shhhhhhhhhhhh!

Sleepy Dudley

11 comments:

Carmen S. said...

Awwww....nothing quite as cute as a napping bunn (tip-toeing away, quietly:)

laughingwolf said...

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Ann (bunnygirl) said...

Bunny flop!!!

Rural Rambler said...

Awwww! Don't ya just want to snuggle huggle Dudley?!!

Tracey said...

Awwwww :)
Congrats to your Saints. I was rootin for them too. It was a great game!
Tracey

mindy@thesuburbanlife said...

Me and Dudley are definitely on the same page. That dude has got his priorities straight! =)
Mindy
www.thesuburbanlife.com

The Bunns said...

Dudley Doo Right - fer sure!

Crafty Green Poet said...

so sweet,

Christina said...

Dudley likes to find private secluded places to sleep. I am surprised he goes in here, after all this is the bad vet transporter.

Andrea said...

He is sooooo cute!!!! Sweet dreams, Dudley, of carrots and hay and big bunny binkies.

Missouri Gal said...

Your Dudley looks like a Netherland Dwarf. Black otter, in color, I do believe.