Ever notice while we wait for Spring everything seems to turn green and bloom overnight? This sight greeted me when I walked to the south side of the house this afternoon
Baby's Breath and Phlox
Here's wishing everyone has a wonderful Easter and a joyous spring.
9 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh WOW Christina! They are gorgeous! I need to come over to your house for coffee soon. They must smell heavenly.
Oh, man does that make my yard look pathetic. I do have a rainbow of sidewalk chalk on the front porch, though! Happy Spring!!! =) Mindy www.thesuburbanlife.com
9 comments:
Oh WOW Christina! They are gorgeous! I need to come over to your house for coffee soon. They must smell heavenly.
MM-no smell I'm afraid. The white blooms will be gone very very fast. I will have other things blooming though.
A long time a-comin'!
Beautiful Christina! We aren't there yet but it's almost there :) Happy Easter Christina and to all you love!
Happy Easter Christina, Haven, Mojo, Tango and Dudley!
wishing you a great weekend filled with love and happiness ... and More flowers!!!
Wow, that is an amazing display! Happy Easter to you & your family of buns!
beautiful display! Happy Easter!
Oh, man does that make my yard look pathetic. I do have a rainbow of sidewalk chalk on the front porch, though! Happy Spring!!! =)
Mindy
www.thesuburbanlife.com
Boy, if the goaties saw that...
Post a Comment