Sunday, April 11, 2010

Monday Mantra






Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things that escape those who dream only at night.
Edgar Allan Poe

15 comments:

Carmen S. said...

What wonderful poses and adorable bunns:)

Ann (bunnygirl) said...

Squee! I wish I could join them for a snuggle.

Lisa said...

Snuggle bunnies!!! I think bunny love is a great example and should be an inspiration for us humans to love each other unconditionally as they do.

I love your Monday Mantras. Such an inspirational way to start each week. They make Mondays a little bit more palatable.

Heart of a Cowgirl said...

Oh! Melted bunnies...I love when they spread out and relax like that.
Happy Monday!
B

Anonymous said...

Well gee, I know everything then!

Nothing better than bunny snuggles- I love watching bonded bunnies.

Carolynn Anctil said...

I do love a relaxed, contented bunny.

Rural Rambler said...

Those are some happy bunnies Christina! I like what Poe has to say for Monday Mantra, my best dreams are during the day :)

5 Kids With Disabilities said...

Love the quote by Poe. (The bunnies aren't bad either!!!)
Lindsey Petersen

Crafty Green Poet said...

and bunnies love dreaming all day...

d. moll, l.ac. said...

Can I use this on Tuesday too? Great pics of your bunnies!

Christina said...

Di-Yep you can!

mindy@thesuburbanlife said...

Ah, sweet baby bunns. That's one behemoth bunn in the middle...pretty sure me and that dude could hang. :)
Mindy
www.thesuburbanlife.com

Greener Pastures--A City Girl Goes Country said...

The good part about dreaming during the day is you can write them down! Then they can turn into goals.

RG said...

Luvvs those Bunns!

laughingwolf said...

happy non-hopping! ;)