Awww, I love that and how cute!!!
What a precious, precious picture. Nemo is undoubtedly still grooming his best buddy Stewart. And Stewart lovingly grooms him back.
That's 'picture perfect'
Awwww....Ommmmmm....Awwww.....Ommmmm.....
Very sweet, beautiful quote.
Aww....sweet bunnies, sweet quote.
This Aristotle guy - very smart fellow. Wonder, does he have a blog?
I think he does RG, I believe its called "Voices from the Dead"
They are indeed a perfect poster for friendship!
That is too cute!
Okay, I was totally trying to come up with some wiseass comment but am absolutely stunned into saccharin-sweet bunny lovin' mode. Those bunns are too cute. And Aristotle...well. Perfect quote for the perfect couple. Mindywww.thesuburbanlife.com
That could be a greeting card.
LOVE this pic of your two precious angels. :)
Post a Comment
13 comments:
Awww, I love that and how cute!!!
What a precious, precious picture. Nemo is undoubtedly still grooming his best buddy Stewart. And Stewart lovingly grooms him back.
That's 'picture perfect'
Awwww....Ommmmmm....Awwww.....Ommmmm.....
Very sweet, beautiful quote.
Aww....sweet bunnies, sweet quote.
This Aristotle guy - very smart fellow. Wonder, does he have a blog?
I think he does RG, I believe its called "Voices from the Dead"
They are indeed a perfect poster for friendship!
That is too cute!
Okay, I was totally trying to come up with some wiseass comment but am absolutely stunned into saccharin-sweet bunny lovin' mode. Those bunns are too cute. And Aristotle...well. Perfect quote for the perfect couple.
Mindy
www.thesuburbanlife.com
That could be a greeting card.
LOVE this pic of your two precious angels. :)
Post a Comment