
My good friend's son is graduating from college today. I have known him since he was 8 years old. I cant believe how fast the time has flown. This is the last time we were all together. They were having a murder mystery dinner party. I am standing up in the white. No, I do not dress like that, it was for the party and my hair is blond not dark. We had a great time that night and the wine did flow.......
6 comments:
Time sure does fly. Murder mystery dinners...those are so fun! Went to one ages ago.
What a great picture! And what great fun that must have been! What character did you play?
MM-I was the silly useless wife of a millionare. My outfit was supposed to be "lounging pajamas". That was the closest I could find.
I see some very happy faces there. And time does seem to fly. Seems to happen the older we get. I want to slow it down. Wine? Dinner? Good friends? Sounds wonderful :) Happy Graduation to your friend's son!
Looks like the gang from CLUE!
College graduation - yikes - what a world to go out in to....
You look good as a brunette. I've always wanted to do one of those parties. Looks like fun.
Post a Comment