Sunday, May 9, 2010

The Queen

Millie is settling in nicely. She has been exploring and investigating things. I am not sure if we meet with her approval. Its doubtful.

I didnt block Haven off last night, just sat by him and we watched her antics around the room. She promptly started hoggin up his leftovers. Look at his face.....What do you think he is thinking about her boldness?


Happy Mother's Day to all those great Moms out there.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Millie says: "oh look! someone left these lovely greens on the plate. it would be a shame to have them sit here and wilt." munch,munch.

Haven says: "HEY! what do you think you're doing?! That's mine! Mom! Mom??" (Haven's thoughts: "oooh she has beautiful lips, and look at those long eyelashes. maybe I'll let her have my leftovers, just this once.)

Carolynn Anctil said...

I think Haven & Millie are destined for a deep & abiding friendship.

RG said...

I dunno - could be trouble brewing ...

Rural Rambler said...

I believe the conversation went on just as Murph's mom says only I also think Haven thinks Queen Millie has some very cute ears!

Carmen S. said...

I think Haven is *admiring* her boldness and her beauty;) Had to take one of mine to the vet last week, he wasn't eating, drinking or going potty, seems his system just got blocked up with gas, he is fine now:D

Lisa said...

Murph's Mom: Exactly.

It's seriously amazing that they were already able to be in the same room without trying to kill each other. Not only that but eating in each others' presence?! What a great Mother's day gift!

Heart of a Cowgirl said...

Millie is a beauty. Just want to hug her. Haven, too, the little sweetie.
My buns gave me lots of nudges and love yesterday. Good to be the mama. :)

Crafty Green Poet said...

Millie looks feisty! I'm sure the two of them will be firm friends

mindy@thesuburbanlife said...

I think he's thinking, "That buns got some nerves...I think I'm in love." :)
Mindy
www.thesuburbanlife.com

The Urban Cowboy said...

Hmmmm...the tension mounts.

Charlotte said...

She looks lovely, and right at home. Just a few small adjustments and I'm sure you'll meet with her approval :-)

Haven seems to be mulling things over..... ;-)

Seriously it is wonderful that you have adopted her. Fab.

Love Charlotte
xx

Lisa said...

Guess what? It looks like I'll be travelling to Oklahoma on business in the near future. Are you anywhere near University of OK? It might make me less homesick for my bunnies if I could stop by the rescue in my down-time to see some buns (I'm travelling/working completely by myself on this trip).

Greener Pastures--A City Girl Goes Country said...

I'm sure she's going to love it with you! Do they usually fight when you first put them together? Do you have to introduce them carefully like we do the horses?

laughingwolf said...

bossy awreddy? ;) lol