Sunday, May 30, 2010

Happy Birthday Mojo and Tango and Happy Memorial Day!

Some Birthday lovin and groomin

Well I can finally log into my blog. I kept getting a "fatal error" for almost 2 weeks. Dont know about that but it sounds very scary.


Its my girls birthday! 3 years ago today they came to live with me. It was the start of a journey I didnt know I would be taking. These two little precious bundles huddled into the front seat of the car, scared to death and not knowing what would happen to them. Look at'em now. Happy Birthday Tango and Mojo!


I want to thank Laura at http://renorabbits.blogspot.com/. She sent me a wonderful scrapbook album with pictures of Stewart. The detail was amazing and it is something I will treasure always.



gave me an award a bit ago. I havent been able to respond until now. Thank You Dawn and here are the answers to your questions. I cant get the blog award picture to show up tho. "sigh"

Question: Why did you start blogging?

Answer: I am not sure. I thought my blog would be about any number of things. I have strong political opinions, a love of music and books, and thought I would have a great deal to say about everything. My blog is mostly focused on my bunnies. I have really come across some wonderful people on this adventure: bunny people and non bun people. I have enjoyed it so very much. If I can be a bit of an advocate for animals and their humane treatment, more the better.

Question: What date did you start your blog? Did you expect it to be popular?

Answer: June 18th, 2009. I dont know if it is popular. It doesnt matter. I enjoy the visitors that I have.
Millie is doing great and is spoiled to the core. Dudley buns is still my fraidy bun but all is well with him. Please keep good thoughts about Haven. He goes to the vet this morning. His breathing has been very labored and thick. I started him on meds friday and he already sounds better but we arent going to play around with this. I am very lucky to have a vet availible on Sunday. It will be our first visit with this new bunny vet and I hope all goes well and I dont have to yell at anybody.


This blog is dedicated to my dad. He served 25 honorable years in the United States Air Force. He was a good man that set an outstanding example. I love you dad and it took me almost 40 years to realize just how smart you were.
Happy Memorial Day to all those wonderful men and women who have served, died and continue to carry the torch.

15 comments:

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday ladies!!!

Oh no. Good luck Haven, be brave little boy. We will keep you in our thoughts.

Carmen S. said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY sweet bunnies!!!! I will keep Haven in my prayers Christina, and your dad was an awesome man to serve that long:) Happy Memorial day sweet friend!

Annette Tait said...

Happy Birthday Ladies!! don;t forget to share your 'carrot' cake?

thinking good thoughts about Haven and sending well wishes and a cuddle for him xxx

and happy Memorial Day for all the memories it may carry, though pride will always be one of them :)
I'm an ex-soldier and it means alot to me that people serve selflessly in the forces for their countries.

The Urban Cowboy said...

Happy birthday go out to your girls, and wishing you and yours a wonderful Memorial Day. My father also is retired Air Force.

Andrea said...

Happy birthday, Mojo and Tango!!! I hope momma spoiled you appropriately on your big day! :-)

Haven, all my thoughts are with you! There is so much positive energy coming your way from around the globe that you can't help but get better!!!! Love you, little guy!

Friend of the Animals said...

Happy Birthday ladies!

SO glad you liked your book! I loved making it!

Rural Rambler said...

Happy Birthday Mojo and Tango!

Saying prayers and sending healing vibes to Haven!

Glad you are back on the puter Christina, I missed your blog posts. And yes a thank you to your Dad and all who serve in the military presently and retired.

Anonymous said...

My thanks to your Dad!

Happy Birthday to your Dad!

Great answers!

Lisa Alto said...

Happy birthday (Mojo and Tango)
Take care, big hugs (Haven)
And to you Christina!

Carolynn Anctil said...

Well, welcome back. I think it's so great that all your bunnies get along so well. My guy doesn't like interlopers at. all. He pees near them, every chance he gets.

I'll hold Haven in my thoughts & prayers. Little guy has enough to worry about without having to struggle for breath too. He's definitely in good hands.

All the best to you & your loved ones on this Memorial Day weekend.

Blessings,
Carolynn

Anonymous said...

What great fortune that the girls were there at that place and time where momma Christina was. It was fate. Happy Birthday girls!!!

Haven is brave and patient and he has the magic ingredient needed to get him back on his feet - love.

RG said...

HAppy Bunny DAys! and good luck HAven. We had a bunny like that .. very hard.

Yes - LAura does a great scrap-book! She lives just over the hill and down the road.

Christina said...

Caro-All my bunnies dont live together. Tango, Mojo and Dudley are a bonded trio. They have never met Haven or Millie mouse. They never will. Dudley is very territorial to other buns besides his two girls. With Haven's health history it wouldnt be safe. The only reason Millie gets to be in the room with him is because of her history of tilt.

mindy@thesuburbanlife said...

Happy Birthday baby buns! Although, I do maintain the "mother" should really be the one celebrating the big day since we do all of the work...and this fully translates over to "fur babies" as well. :)
Glad you're back amongst us, Christina! I'm still believing this whole internet thing is a huge conspiracy of some sort. I just haven't figured out what kind. :)
Mindy
www.thesuburbanlife.com

Lisa said...

Christina, I'm so sorry it took me forever to tell you about my trip, but I will email you probably tonight. For now I'll just say that it was very pleasant and I LOVE Oklahoma people!!!

Hope Haven is feeling better.