
My mother is an excellent bunny grandma and a very good bunsitter. I came home from work Saturday morning and snuggled beside Haven for our lovin time. I thought the pillowcase felt unusually soft. I flipped on the big light and discovered that in my absence my mother made Haven a pillow from my 700 thread count sheet set. Really Mother? I only have a zillion trillion pillowcases and you go and pick the one from the only sheet set that cost a small fortune and are my absolute favorite?
Mother: " Sorry, I didnt realize, let me grab it and put it in the wash."
Dumbfounded daughter stares at mother intently........
Dumbfounded Daughter: "Uh, its okay, he can have it"
Stay tuned, there will be a new bun in town very soon. Her introduction in the bun household will be posted shortly.
15 comments:
Haven deserves the very best Christina and I'm sure those 7000 thread counts are overrated really :)
(well... um, er, perhaps not - but at least at snuggle time you can share 'his' pillow too!)
What a wonderful mother you have :)
What a precious pic and Grammies are known for spoiling:) Can't wait to see the new Bun!
Nothing is too good for Haven! Can't wait to meet the new comer, what fun!
Haven you just go ahead and enjoy those sheets! Your Grammie and Mom want you to be happy. Can't wait to see the new bunny :)
I'm sure Haven is a good boy and really deserves that pillow.
New bun?! So CURIOUS! Obviously he/she's been a long time coming, four is not nearly enough.
Nothing but the best for the bunnies!
Oooh can't wait to meet the new bunny! Very exciting.
Too cute! My girls have been trying to talk me into getting them bunnies. I would, but I ahve 2cats who may not like bunnies around too much. Can't wait to see your new edition!
Ummm...Christina. I'm pretty sure it's common knowledge that bunns have exceptional taste in linens. This should come as no surprise to you.
:)
P.S. Can't wait to meet the new one. :)
Mindy
www.thesuburbanlife.com
ONLY 700 count? Piker.
Bring on the new bunn ....
A bun deserves the very best!
sombunny weally wuvs wabbits ;) lol
Oh, your mother's not fooling me for one minute. She's taking fine care of her grand-bunnies.
Love that last line, "Uh, it's okay..." your just so sweet.
Good job grandma! Always doin what's best for the kids!
Post a Comment