I was creeping up on Millie Mouse to take her pic. My mirror was sitting on the floor and I accidently pushed the button on the camera. This was the strange result. Look in the mirror see Millie. Weird, even the color is funny looking.
Christina, you are orange:D LOL, reminds me of those self tanning creams of the 80's, remember those? Millie mouse looks very interesting too, neat effect!
my camera changes colour *well, the pics do) depending on the lighting and the surroundings, so at night I get yellow pictures mainly from the bulbs. You are very close to Millie - it's a nice picture :)
That is one intense picture. The look on the bun's face is priceless. It kind of reads, "Nice try, lady." I'm digging the color...very Clockwork Orange. :) Mindy www.thesuburbanlife.com
11 comments:
Christina, you are orange:D LOL, reminds me of those self tanning creams of the 80's, remember those? Millie mouse looks very interesting too, neat effect!
Lol Carmen-I know, I cant figure this out. Never had a pic come out this color.
I don't want to hear you say anymore that you don't have any creative talents. If you don't have creative talents then you have channeled Andy Warhol.
MM-Creative talents? I wish, it was an accident. Andy could have been responsible.
my camera changes colour *well, the pics do) depending on the lighting and the surroundings, so at night I get yellow pictures mainly from the bulbs.
You are very close to Millie - it's a nice picture :)
The BUNNY knows .............
That picture does have an eerie glow to it.
Very mysterious.......
It is a very cool picture actually! IMHO of course :)
I think it is a great pic too. Did the flash go off? The color could be from the flash, or the red light that appears before you take a pic.
That is one intense picture. The look on the bun's face is priceless. It kind of reads, "Nice try, lady." I'm digging the color...very Clockwork Orange.
:)
Mindy
www.thesuburbanlife.com
Post a Comment