
I have been thinking of starting another blog. An unbun related ramble. There are lots of things I have to talk about: Books, music, politics, stupid people, things that just dont fit in a bun blog. Questions to ponder, profound questions, such as:
Why do people hang fake testicles from the backs of their trucks? Are their own testicles quite small and it makes them feel better?
Why does God allow stupid people to breed? Is it because one day when a cattle truck is hauling down the road the stupid people will be in it instead of cattle?
Why do grown women get so excited about the Twilight series? I dont get it. I fell asleep during the first movie, they were boys to me, not men and not a hairy chest in sight. No juicy sex, violence, yummy blood sucking, nothing.
These are the things we must consider. What say you? Rabidtidbits2?
Thank you for your comments and emails about Havenzezezez. He is looking and feeling better than I have ever seen him. My little sweet pea.
A BIG ASS SHOUT OUT to my friend Rick. I so appreciate you giving me your head cold. You brought it all the way from New Orleans you bastard. How do I love thee? Let me count the bullets.
Have a good weekend dear people.
17 comments:
I stuck to the books and didn't see the movies...couldn't relate to the actors they picked.
Blog to your heart's content! Those were all important questions you posed. The world is waiting for answers! (You wouldn't give up your Rabid Tidbits, would you?)
Oh NO WAY F&D. Bunnies will always take priority!
Ummm....Rick.....you may want to go into HIDING;)LOL! I'm so glad to hear Haven is better, and I HATE the testicles hanging from trucks, it's SOoooooo disgusting! If you want another blog, I say "go for it", I have 3 and I do miss my bunny blog, but the others keep me busy!
I think all of those questions are really important. You can start another blog, but personally I don't see any reason why you can't just have one "Christina" blog, why you need a bunny blog and another blog.
In response to your questions,
1. I don't really know. I always found it kind of ironic that it's a redneck thing, because aren't they supposed to be homophobes? Isn't it kind of "gay" to handle rubber genitalia?
2. It's that damn free will. I personally think if you need a license to drive, you should need one to procreate.
3. I have NO idea. I saw the first one on HBO when nothing else was on and I thought it was the most BORING movie EVER!!!!!
<3 Haven <3 So glad you're better!
Carmen-I am with you, it is disgusting. I picture a man driving down the road with his little girl and she inquires about what is hanging on that truck. It is repulsive.
Lisa-Good answers. I would not like to offend my bunny visitors, thats why. I tend to be very rough around the edges and I wouldnt want my bun people to stop visiting.
Like with most things that we don't know if we haven't tried it, it might help to give it a go and find out if it was a good idea.
1. Fortunately, here in the far NW of the continental US of A we do not see those things - yet.
2. Blog away - just be prepeared to be less viewed than the bunny one is! I mean there are bunnies and then there are ... well, actually I notice cross-stitching has a big following
I say go for it! As far as rubber testicles and twilight...I have no answer, I don't indulge in either.
oh hell yeah... a new blog where you REALLY say what's on your mind! ;)
just lemme know when and where, i'll be the first to follow/partake :)
btw - those lack-of-balls and twilite stuff are more proof of the aforementioned stupid people, allowed, not only to breed, but VOTE! GRRRRRRR
Oh - Twilight - I forgot. That IS here - Forks - about 60 - 70 miles west of us out on the almost NW tip of the Olympic Peninsula - a god forsaken rain drenched lost town that is now mobbed by tourists!
Christina I think that it might prove to be some VERY interesting reading :) I can't say much about having 2 blogs. I have 2, one is totally neglected and my main blog is suffering from my total lack of motivation because I am worn out from running around all over Missouri. Did I mention that it could be some VERY interesting reading?
Dang girl, what is up with all the stasis?! Be gone now, no more!
There, hope that helped.
So glad Haven is better.
I cant imagine RG.
Pix- I really dont know if I have the time or strengh anyway. Too much to do.
FOA: Thank you. Haven's Stasis was a side effect from massive amounts of antibiotics. We had to get rid of the pneumonia. The vet warned me and even with probios it still happened. I am grateful he is better now too.
You're a riot. I love your say-it-like-it-is style. I've never considered my own blog to have a theme. I'll put whatever strikes my fancy on there and don't like to adhere to rules. If you decide to start another blog, let me know. Otherwise, I'll continue to check in with you here, admire your furry family and laugh at your witticisms.
Blessings,
Carolynn
Those are great, funny questions and I'd love for you to talk about that stuff. Why don't you just talk about it right here, instead of starting a whole new blog? You've already got a following. Or are you that organized? lol
That's a horrible situation to be in. I love the heat, but...there is a limit. And, it's so hard to watch loved ones suffer, especially those wearing fur coats. I do hope the situation was rectified and you're back enjoying some cool air.
My experience with BBB is that it's meaningless to companies. You'd be better off contacting the tv station and broadcasting it over the airwaves. THAT would get their attention.
Post a Comment