
Millie is very stressed out after stealing food from Haven all day. Not to mention that she found the raisin container, got the lid off and was helping herself. I came home to find her hogging on raisins like she hadnt eaten in weeks. Haven was just watching in admiration.
This is not a posed picture. This girl sleeps hard!
10 comments:
LOL!!! Oh my gosh is that cute, a belly full of raisins and a nice soft bed, what more could a bunn want?
Raisin dreams and comfy sleep!
what an adorable photo!
This is a CLASSIC! I am so appreciative of the laugh. What a picture! Forget DR and CO. Millie should do her own blog and call it "I'm Cool With That!"
Eeee! So cute! A well deserved nap I say.
Oh Millie! You are too dang cute for words. Sweet Dreams sweetie, you deserve them :)
Brilliant photo! She is dreaming of eating raisins clearly! I just want to tickle her belly
That is so adorable. Little glutton. *grin*
Thank you so much for your kind words last week. xoxo
Wow, she looks so soft and furry, and absolutely well taken care of for sure.
She looks like Patches in this pic ~ so sweet and innocent while snoozing.
Post a Comment