Sunday, December 26, 2010

Monday Mantra (plus a little extra)

"All you need is love"
The Beatles
Haven after a night with Grandma. (spoiled a bit maybe?)
Dont worry the loud new look isnt permanent. Just for New Years.
Blinding isnt it?

11 comments:

veganelder said...

And the buns will teach us if we are willing to learn....great pics...thanks.

Carmen S. said...

What cute snuggle-bunns:) I love the festive look and I for one, kind of miss the disco ball era, LOL! Happy New Year to you and everybun!

Crafty Green Poet said...

lovely bunny snuggles! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and best wishes for 2011

d. moll, l.ac. said...

Keep on snugglin'

Lisa said...

Yay for bunny snuggles!!!! Those sure look like bonded bunnies to me...

Hope you had a very merry Christmas.

Rural Rambler said...

Snugglin' buns-Awwww.

I like the new look.

Can't wait to take the trees and decorations down, want my house back!

mindy@thesuburbanlife.com said...

Sweet baby buns. And very "with it" to be Beatles fans. I'm lovin' the disco balls. I'm about ready to bust out some sweet moves here in a minute. :)
Mindy
www.thesuburbanlife.com

Carolynn Anctil said...

Ah, Haven is totally in Smooch Me position. Love that guy!

Annette Tait said...

aw! so beautiful! sending an online bunny snuggle :) xxx

Andrea said...

Haven? Spoiled?? By Grandma??? Nawwwwwwwwww... ;-) Looks like he's living the good life, getting lovings from all side! Good job, Haven; you ARE a little heartbreaker!

Heart of a Cowgirl said...

Sweet Haven! That is one content bunny. :)