I wanted to make all my posts between Christmas and New Years happy/silly/funny. We will have some of that I promise but for now:My neighbors grandson has been battling leukemia for the last 2 years. January was supposed to be his last chemo treatment. A simple stupid flu virus he picked up is bringing him close to death. He will be in the hospital thru the holidays and only his mom and dad can visit so he isn't vulnerable to more infection. He is only 7 years old and I have never seen or heard that child say a negative thing. He comes over often and asks to see the buns with his little sister. He is gentle and soft spoken and loves him some superman.
Say a prayer for him to whomever you worship. If you dont worship and you step outside to look at the lunar eclipse, think of him.
Thank you dear friends.
10 comments:
'Tis a hard place we live in.
We will.
It is indeed RG. Little kids should never ever have to deal with cancer.
I will pray for him and ask our mutual friend Sarah to pray for him too. She knows what it is like to be a youngster in very critical condition.
Prayers on the way Christina!
How terrible! I will def. keep him and his family in my prayers, such a hard thing to deal with especially in children.
done, christina... and will continue til he's well again....
Most definitely, count me in.
Is this the same child you told us about, who had such an amazing heart towards the buns, despite his own rough start to life? Or am I confusing him with a different neighbor?
Sorry to hear. He's not well. I'll keep him in my thoughts for sure.
No Lisa it isnt the same child. The little girl who I wrote about before lives across the street. This is my next door neighbors grandson.
I sure will send a wish to the wishing star!!! Poor baby...My daughter is 7...I really wish for the best for him!
Post a Comment