Friday, December 31, 2010

Hey 2010.............




Dont let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.




Bring on 2011








THE YEAR OF THE RABBIT, 2011

02/03/2011 - 01/22/2012 (Metal)

According to the Chinese Zodiac, the Year of 2011 is the Year of the Rabbit, which begins on February 3, 2011 and ends on January 22, 2012. The Rabbit is the fourth sign of the Chinese Zodiac, which consists of 12 animals signs. The Rabbit is a lucky sign. Rabbits are private individuals and a bit introverted. People born in the Year of the Rabbit are reasonably friendly individuals who enjoy the company of a group of good friends. They are good teachers, counselors and communicators, but also need their own space.

According to Chinese tradition, the Rabbit brings a year in which you can catch your breath and calm your nerves. It is a time for negotiation. Don't try to force issues, because if you do you will ultimately fail. To gain the greatest benefits from this time, focus on home, family, security, diplomacy, and your relationships with women and children. Make it a goal to create a safe, peaceful lifestyle, so you will be able to calmly deal with any problem that may arise

So there you have it. May the Rabbit people enjoy (and dog peoples too, I am a dog, the guardian of humanity. Snort!)

Will I or wont I? Make a resolution? Hmmmmm, lets try.

I resolve not to use so many bad words: Broke that one already.

I resolve to eat healthier: Oops, almost spilled my cocktail.

I resolve to exercise: How many calories does typing burn?

I resolve to change my life this year maybe in a different career direction: Keeps me from kickin my "superiors" in the face.

I resolve to quit smoking sometime this year: Okay, that one I am serious about.

I resolve to accept my age: but fully intend to keep lying about it.

I resolve to love my bunnies even more: DONE

Have a wonderful New Year kids. I hope it brings blessings and happiness to each and every one of you.

9 comments:

veganelder said...

Rabbits rule! (and dog folks are pretty good too)...have a good new year Christina. :-)

Carmen S. said...

Well it's about time we have a year devoted to rabbits, LOL! They are the rulers of the universe;) Good luck on the resolutions, I quit making them years ago, that way I don't disappoint myself:D Happy New Year!!!

Rural Rambler said...

The Year of the Rabbit! Very good! CH and I were born the year of the Rabbit. I need to catch my breath and calm my nerves! I am not so good at resolutions, I conveniently forget them.

Happy New Year's Day Christina! We choked down that nasty fish and now today we are going to eat The Mama's Beef Bake and drink a little wine!

Annette Tait said...

Happy New Year Christina! wishing you the very best and love and kisses for Haven, Millie, Mojo, Tango and Dudley xxxxx!
ps I have no resolutions - might borrow some of yours!
best wishes, Annette, Arabella and Wesley xxx

Lisa said...

Good list. I don't do resolutions, i think it's a curse that if you make a life goal a resolution, you'll never accomplish it. But yours sound good.

Happy New Year to you and your warren!

RG said...

One resolution a year - that's it. It's a law. Keep Clam.

Crafty Green Poet said...

Hoppy New Year!

Carolynn Anctil said...

I'm an Ox. Hard worker apparently. I seem to be the exception.

I didn't know it was the year of the Rabbit this year. Yay! I like the sound of a quiet, calm season.

Love your resolutions.

Love to you & your furbabies.

Carolynn

Anonymous said...

Lookin' forward to the year of the rabbit!! I think the world's in need of a deep breath and a little relaxation. I know I am. (Oh, and to lose a few pounds. Is that anywhere in the Chinese tradition?)
Mindy
www.thesuburbanlife.com