Sunday, December 19, 2010

Monday Mantra




I am soooooooo NOT wearing that hat!








"I would rather have 30 minutes of wonderful, than a lifetime of nothing special"
Julia Roberts in Steel Magnolias


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That look on Dudley's face is priceless! He is so little he would disappear under that thing! Too funny. Great pictures. And the new look is very cool.

veganelder said...

Superlative!

Rural Rambler said...

Is there a new look here Christina? I believe so! Like it! Oh my gosh, Millie's face!

Love the quote this Monday!

Carmen S. said...

Awww...gotta love a Santa-bunn!!!! I'm sure they will all have a nice Christmas:)

d. moll, l.ac. said...

I like the first mantra.

RG said...

Santa Hats and bunnies - there is a GREAT 30 minutes!!!!

Carolynn Anctil said...

The 2nd one cracked me up! Love your little buns. xoxoxoxoxo

Andrea said...

Have I not checked your blog in so long??? Gosh, I almost missed all the good stuff and these adorable pictures!!!! Santa's bunnies are soooo cute!