Uh, I think I will wait before commenting. :-)
LOL-VE! But you actually didnt wait did you? Excellent comment.
As I remember - "All good things cometh to he who waits, especially if he worketh like helleth while he waits."
I completely adore Haven, just like he was my own little furbaby. I mean it. *big smooch*
"It's the second mouse who gets the cheese." Anonymous.
Haven, baby, you are just one sweet bunny boy!
His little mouth is so sweet! *hasathingforcutebunnymouths*Thank you so much for the well wishes for Teddy V. We send good thoughts to you and your sweet buns. Especially Haven!
hmmmmmmmmmm... worth cogitatng over ;) lol
A rabbit thinker?I totally believe it.
Great quote. But rabbits don't hesitate, do they? They're fast.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Uh, I think I will wait before commenting. :-)
LOL-VE! But you actually didnt wait did you? Excellent comment.
As I remember - "All good things cometh to he who waits, especially if he worketh like helleth while he waits."
I completely adore Haven, just like he was my own little furbaby. I mean it. *big smooch*
"It's the second mouse who gets the cheese." Anonymous.
Haven, baby, you are just one sweet bunny boy!
His little mouth is so sweet! *hasathingforcutebunnymouths*
Thank you so much for the well wishes for Teddy V. We send good thoughts to you and your sweet buns. Especially Haven!
hmmmmmmmmmm... worth cogitatng over ;) lol
A rabbit thinker?
I totally believe it.
Great quote. But rabbits don't hesitate, do they? They're fast.
Post a Comment