Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Is It Friday Yet?

Jeez, I am so sorry Millie. I know how exhausted you must be. All that sleeping, eating, dooting and petting must wear you out. Brat!

18 comments:

Carmen S. said...

Awwww, I wanna kiss that velveteen nose:)

RG said...

One more day. Hang on - somehow.

veganelder said...

Hey...being bun is hard work...Betsy told me so. :-)

Lisa said...

It's a tough job, but someone's gotta do it.

Tracey said...

So cute!

Greener Pastures--A City Girl Goes Country said...

That rabbit is the fatest, cutest thing!

Do all your rabbits run around your house loose?

Christina said...

Oh good lord no GP. Haven and Millie are confined to the bedroom with a baby gate. Haven stays in his little area. With his bad leg and balance issues he is not one to explore anyway. Millie has very good manners and uses her potty box and doesnt chew on anything.

My trio get the converted garage. They are confined to a cordoned off area when I am not at home. They have heat and air and a big window in there. It is off my kitchen and also my laundry room so they are part of the family. They dont have the manners to get run of the full house. I will open the kitchen door sometimes and they think its funny to run in and out. All the buns have boundries and rules!

Christina said...

We dont do cages tho. We use big x-pens if they need to be confined.

Greener Pastures--A City Girl Goes Country said...

I wish I could see them in action!

I heard it's a crap shoot whether they will use a litter box or not. If I knew I could get one that would use a litter box, then I'd get one. They are so darn cute.

Christina said...

Well GP there will always be doots around its the pee that can be a pain. Spayed and neutered buns are always better at using litter boxes. It is a bit of a crap shoot. If you adopt one from a rescue that has been altered they usually comes potty trained. I just vaccum a lot.

RG said...

We ALL vaccum a lot!!!

Christina said...

Oh I bet you and BL do RG! There are loots of buns around your place.

Anonymous said...

Vaccuming is good for building upper torso strength. We need that for lifting the bigger and bigger litter boxes we buy thinking that will increase the chances that the bunnies might use them. Besides, this ritual amuses the buns. That's why they doot away right behind the vaccum.

Christina said...

You got that right MM. I think Millie waits until I am almost done, then she starts to doot. I am pretty sure I have heard her laughing.

Rural Rambler said...

It's FRIDAY Millie! Celebrate!!!

Christina said...

I think she knows Pix. I just saw her drinking a beer and smoking a ceegar!

Carolynn Anctil said...

Millie, you're so gorgeous sweetie.

Heart of a Cowgirl said...

SOOOOOO CUTE!!! I want to kiss that smushy face!