Sunday, January 30, 2011

Monday Mantra






"You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."
Abraham Lincoln
We love and adore these babies but now there are 10 more that need forever homes.
Please spay and neuter your pets.

9 comments:

Crafty Green Poet said...

they look adorable, hope tehy all get happy forever homes soon & you're right, all pets should be spayed / neutered.

veganelder said...

I wonder if there is a group rate for bunny "de-sexing".

Heart of a Cowgirl said...

So sweet! But yes, now reality hits due to someone's irresponsibility. And it's sure not these sweet buns' fault. May they all find happy forever homes.
xoxo

d. moll, l.ac. said...

Yup, I am continually amazed by people.....

Lisa said...

Look at all those sweet little babies!!! I'll take three! (Just kidding. Jon would kill me and I would never want those poor babies to have to endure such a long journey).

I hope someone intervened and took away their rabbits or at least temporarily took them just to get them fixed, so that you don't have another 10 dropped off in a month.

Christina said...

Lisa_ We have the Momma at Heartland. She is the bun that we rescued out of the crazy lady's backyard. She laid 11 eggs but only 9 babies survived. Mom will NOT be pregnant again. She will be spayed and so will all the babes. Just 3? Oh, thats not enough.

Carolynn Anctil said...

Oh, a bunny mosh pit. I want to get right in there in the middle of all that fluffy goodness.

You do good work.

Christina said...

Caro-I wish I could say I was doing the work. I just help out a tad. Its the good people at Heartland that have to do all the work.

RG said...

A Bundle-O-Bunns.

Hope they get good homes and have no children!