Few can exhibit such wealth (when they have it) as well as the lagomorph tribe.
Love that! I loved the baby bunnies too in the video of the last post, so very adorable:)Hope you have a wonderful day my friend:)
Oh, you have some contented rabbits you think? (Don't turn your back for long.) - but, you know this!
"Sigh", I know RG. They are only content in short spurts.
Your trio makes ME feel content :)
That is a sweet thing to say Lisa. They make me feel content too!
Yuppers - me too!
There is alot to be said for being content. Be you a bunny or human.
how true! so much wisdom from so long ago, I shall have to make time to read up on the great works infact. Always so insightful and inspiring.Love the photo of Mojo, Tango and Dudley and ofocurse Haven 2 posts below! so handsome!!
You make me want to get bunnies but I can't! Maybe someday...
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Few can exhibit such wealth (when they have it) as well as the lagomorph tribe.
Love that! I loved the baby bunnies too in the video of the last post, so very adorable:)Hope you have a wonderful day my friend:)
Oh, you have some contented rabbits you think? (Don't turn your back for long.) - but, you know this!
"Sigh", I know RG. They are only content in short spurts.
Your trio makes ME feel content :)
That is a sweet thing to say Lisa. They make me feel content too!
Yuppers - me too!
There is alot to be said for being content. Be you a bunny or human.
how true! so much wisdom from so long ago, I shall have to make time to read up on the great works infact. Always so insightful and inspiring.
Love the photo of Mojo, Tango and Dudley and ofocurse Haven 2 posts below! so handsome!!
You make me want to get bunnies but I can't!
Maybe someday...
Post a Comment